Weekly Weigh-In February 15-21

Options
SeeAhtter787
SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
4 more weeks!!!!! So much weight so little time!!!!!! Let's make them count!!!!

Replies

• vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Today's weight - 118.6. Been on maintenance for almost 9 months and it is going really well. Thanks for the support.

Hope everyone if doing well.
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    That's awesome Vicky!!

I'm down those 2 pounds again. . . Lol!

204.4 lbs
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    You guys are rocking it! I cannot get back to eating well. Struggling so much. Thank you for the inspiration!!
  • vicky1947mfp
    Options
    That's awesome Vicky!!

204.4 lbs

You are still here which means a lot. I just try to think of those shorts I will be putting on sooner than later !!! It is warming up here in NC. Supposed to be in the 60's this weekend.
  • Angelfire365
    Options
    That's awesome Vicky!!

204.4 lbs

You are still here which means a lot. I just try to think of those shorts I will be putting on sooner than later !!! It is warming up here in NC. Supposed to be in the 60's this weekend.

60 Fahrenheit. . . . *quick google check* 15 degrees Celsius. Not bad! We don't usually see temps like that until April/May. But we're getting to the point where I drive home from work in the sun! Always gets me excited! Nothing bugs me like driving to and from work in the dark. :s
  • vicky1947mfp
    edited February 2016
    Options
    That's awesome Vicky!!

204.4 lbs

60 Fahrenheit. . . . *quick google check* 15 degrees Celsius. Not bad! We don't usually see temps like that until April/May. But we're getting to the point where I drive home from work in the sun! Always gets me excited! Nothing bugs me like driving to and from work in the dark. :s

I know. Love these longer days. I push dinner until dark so we can enjoy every bit of daylight. We tend to eat earlier when it gets dark so early.

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    I lost 2.2 lbs since last weigh in and still trying to get that evil scale to go down. >:)
    I have been sick these last 4 days and not eating as much that may be helping with the weight loss.

Shirley
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Sadly i am up 2 lbs on this challenge. I am struggling with the eating. Just cant get back on track. Start out each day doing well and then when i get home from work the food just calls me and i dont have the willpower. Really need yo focus, set my mind and get back to it!!!!!!!!
    Evelyn
  • Angelfire365
    Options
    Sadly i am up 2 lbs on this challenge. I am struggling with the eating. Just cant get back on track. Start out each day doing well and then when i get home from work the food just calls me and i dont have the willpower. Really need yo focus, set my mind and get back to it!!!!!!!!
    Evelyn

I feel the same way. I spiraled down after my accident and of course during Christmas, and I'm just trying to focus myself. Same as you, great during the day (packed lunch) but watch out when I get home!!

We've got this. We're Back on the Pony!
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat, today I weighed and was up more, my highest in months. I have been struggling too. I have two years on my journey in 2 days, still 51pounds down, but I was down a good 5.5 more mainly, I did go lower but it didnt stick. I am going to stop over eating and drinking, and get motivated to lose again. The bad thing is 11 days ago I was 3 pounds lighter than today, hopefully some is sodium from the weekend. Sorry to ramble on I am just disgusted. Janice
  • edellaratta
    Options
    Ahhh thanks ladies. Although i am sorry to hear you are in the same boat, i know we can get back on the pony!!! One day at a time. Tonight i will be good!! Getting on the treadmill right now then a good dinner. WE GOT THIS!!
    Evelyn
This discussion has been closed.