I was 180lbs in 2009 and now i am 320lbs. Looking for support and tips from others

Options
srijay1
srijay1 Posts: 176 Member
Hi all,

I have been using my fitness pal on and off through out the last few years. Now it has gotten to the point where i need to commit 100% to loosing weight and I believe that eating right using this app and the support of you all will help me get there.

Like the title mentioned I was 180lbs in 2009 and thats when i first met my wife, i guess being in love and not watching what i eat has gotten to this point in my life where is 2016 and i am 320lbs. I am currently 25yrs old and I work as head of marketing for a small company in suburbs of Chicago. I have a 2.5yrs old son who I love and adore, so I want to whip myself back in shape to be able to run around and play with him without running out of breath.

I hope that with everyones support, I will be able to start this journey and hit my first goal of 250lbs and then the ultimate goal of 200lbs. I am ready to eat right and workout to get there!

LETS DO THIS!!!

Replies

• Mandingo15
    Mandingo15 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I got you. I was 289 when I started on this site, 217 the day I broke my ankle and put back on 40lbs. I am in the process of going back down now that I can fight the weight with some cardio again. It isn't easy, just have to be dedicated. Trust me, this works! You need three things: motivation, dedication and will power.
  • daywil713
    daywil713 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    We are hear to support you!!!
  • Texeira11
    Texeira11 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I weighed 180lb in 2012, after finding out i was diabetic i gained 40lb. Due to the stress, insulin medications. In nov 2015 that when my diabetes got out control rush in emergency room, july 17, 2015 thats when i said enough is enough i only had one body n one life to live. Today i weight 180lb. But for 3 months now i cant lose any weight, i still eat right workout, kickboxing.. But no result
  • daywil713
    daywil713 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Sometimes you have to shock your body when you are at a plateau, so for a few days be unpredictable.
  • TanyaS007
    TanyaS007 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Tanya! Looking forward to getting back on track. Recently experienced minor injuries and was unable to get to the gym. My love for snacking and sitting still have added a few very unwanted pounds. Lol! Need the accountability to form the habit and start all over. It will be worth it, I need it.