Painfull feet and footwear

Options
star1407
star1407 Posts: 588 Member
I have made a discovery that is hopefully going to really make a difference
Earth spirit shoes I tried a pair in and my god, they were so comfortable and spongy. I've ordered some cute sporty flip flops and I'm going to save for their trainers too
Seriously hoping they will help reduce my foot pain

Replies

• Quzzdragon12
    Quzzdragon12 Posts: 79 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I looked them up - they look super comfy! Hope they help your pain - let us know! I'll have to find a store around that carries them.
  • star1407
    Options
    When I tried them on in the shop, I stood with one on and my trainer on the other foot. My pain was halved in the foot with the Earth spirit on!
    Just ordered some insoles following a post in my just walking thread so hoping they will make my merrells a bit easier to wear
  • star1407
    Options
    Where are you again? U.K. You can get them in shoe zone now! Brantano and online wynsors shoes, and Amazon x
  • linnellal
    linnellal Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Sounds like something that I should check out. I've never heard of Earth Spirit before. I've always been a dyed in the wool Birkenstock or Hafflinger's gal. It's all about the slip on shoe for me. I can't have shoes that rub up against my ankles because of scar tissue from a surgery to rebuild my right ankle. It just irritates the tissue so much. So no tie on shoes please.
  • star1407
    Options
    I ordered flip flops, I know it's not the weather for them at the moment but I don't care lol round the house or down the shops they'll do me fine. It's nearly Spring so not long before it starts getting warmer anyway
  • quzzdragon
    quzzdragon Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm in USA - MD. They're on Walmart's website, but I hate buying shoes online. My right foot is a full half-size larger than my left foot, so I HAVE to try shoes on before I buy. I guess I could order two sizes and just return the one(s) that don't fit....
  • star1407
    Options
    You could do, I tried some on in the shop and ordered online as they were cheaper
  • rebeccamurphy12979
    Options
    I also like any brand that has gel insoles. Merrill shoes are good, but expensive, I can often fined them on sale at TJ Maxx. Also Hush Puppies sells a shoe called the Body Shoe which I love for work shoes. And yes, I have a pair of Earth Spirit sandals I got from Kmart.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    I'm an RN, and Birkenstock has been my favorite shoe at work. They are pricey, but worth it for me. At home I'm usually in flip flops. :smile: