hello :)

Options
chelleperk24
chelleperk24 Posts: 14 Member
Glad to have found this group. Losing weight is challenging enough, but doing it and having the full time responsibility of a child(ren) is harder. I have a 10 month old daughter and only over the last month or so have I made working out a priority. Part of that was she just started sleeping thru the night. I hated to make excuses as to why I wasn't working out or eating better, but I was constantly exhausted and didn't have the time or energy to make a big meal with healthy food each night, let alone work out. Now that she is sleeping from 730-630 I make myself workout after she goes to bed. It's been a slow start and I had 4 weeks with no loss.. then I really started focusing on the eating part as well and have lost 2 weeks in a row. I have about 50 lbs to lose. I know I need to take it day by day, lb by lb and I hope the groups I have joined on here can provide me the support and motivtation I need!

Replies

• boophil
    boophil Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm sorry this is a month after you 1st posted - I have to admit I don't check the message boards here as often as I should! Feel free to add me if you need more MFP friends! My DD is 9 years old now, but I still remember the younger ages as if they were yesterday! Good luck on your journey!