Razer Nabu review.

Options
So, bought the Razer Nabu and Razer Nabu X. My wife has the Razer Nabu and I have the Razer Nabu X. They are both a really good, cheap alternative to Fitbit, as they monitor heart rate (in activity time), steps, miles crossed, and calories burned. It even tracks your sleep schedule pretty accurately (when it says I have had multiple wake ups during the night, I feel like crap the next day). The Nabu even has this cool feature where when you shake hands with someone else with a Nabu, it can transfer your gamer information, so it may be perfect for our little geek troupe. Both the Nabu and the Nabu X are $99.00 together.

Replies

• BadWolf_Rob
    BadWolf_Rob Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Interesting, I had not heard of the Razer Nabu bands. What kind of gamer info does it share? I'm assuming it uses NFC or something like that.
  • eugenelamb
    eugenelamb Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Interesting, I had not heard of the Razer Nabu bands. What kind of gamer info does it share? I'm assuming it uses NFC or something like that.

So you put what it will share, but steam tag, gamer tag for xbox, or your playstation info.