feb 19

Options
freyjac
freyjac Posts: 205 Member
Yesterday i did pretty good.
I got almost 16000 steps instead of 13000. I was under calories, took my vitamins, went for a 2 mile run. I feel great about yesterday.

Today i need to
1) hit 13000 steps
2) stay in calories
3) go for a run
4) kettlebells
5) i got paid today so that means its time to go grocery shopping
6) I need to call about wedding cake
7) take vitamins

Yeah for day off Fridays more time to get things done

Replies

• lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I did not do so well yesterday, although I did get in my run in pretty unpleasant conditions, yay me.

Biggest challenge today is that we have a group lunch (that seems like it's not even going to be very Lent friendly, sigh, I predict now that my option will be some sort of cheesy pasta) and then I have to figure out how to fit in my run since I did not get it in this morning.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,448 Member
    Options
    Friday is my REST DAY!!! YES!

Chris
  • isabelmart140goal
    Options
    Ate jack in the box and tamales.... Enough said. But I danced my heart out w my students throughout the day! Still need to pick it up.
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    1) I want to at least get to 92 lbs and maintain it. -- (Not weighing in till Monday)
    2) I want to maintain my workout routine. I have just started. (Workout done)
    3) Lessen my carb and sugar intake (less than my usual anyways). (High but still below my normal)
    4) I want to have a continuous streak on my mfp diary at least until this ends. (Food and exercise tracking done)

Today's particular goal: Eat within calorie limit. --> Done but I've actually eaten more than I wanted too. I usually don't eat back majority of my burned calories, just a tiny portion of it. But I ate half of it this day.
    Don't eat any unplanned food/meal. --> Done
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    Bad day on Friday. Have an ambitious workout plan this weekend, so hope to comply.
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    1. Log daily
    2. Sleep 7-8 hours each night
    3. Avoid highly processed foods
    4. Be active
    5. Prepare most of our meals at home

Didn't sleep well most of last night. But then, I thought, it's Saturday, I don't have to get up. So I stayed in bed and finally went back to sleep. I may have started my day later, but I at least ended up with my 8 hours of sleep and can look forward to the rest of the day being much better for doing so. Yesterday, I nailed goals 2-5. Didn't log everything, but did fine with eating anyway. I'm loving the warmer weather we are having for a few days here!
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    We are having unseasonably warm weather, but it's super windy.