chane goal

Options
TRMite
TRMite Posts: 60 Member
I made my account months ago and finally have my flex. is it because I haven't downloaded software (mostly used via app) that I can't see where my initial weight and calorie goal is? Anyone able to help me figure out how to change that? I am not bad with computers so I kept thinking I'd figure it out but no luck yet.

Replies

• wink77
    wink77 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'm not able to customize my calorie goal, etc unless I go to my computer, can't do it from the App. If that's what you're wanting to change you go to MyHome, then Goals, then Customize. Hope this helps you!
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I have the iPhone app & I can change my weight & calorie goal info there. If I scroll down to the "Today, I can still eat:" segment and swipe twice there's an "Edit my plan" button. From there I can enter my current weight & desired weight, then hit Next to pick which plan intensity I want.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    The instructions I gave are to change it within Fitbit, not within MFP (just looked at the instructions the other person gave you & it looks like she answered you for MFP).