feb 21

Options
freyjac
freyjac Posts: 205 Member
Yesterday i got in my water ,all my steps, my shopping done. I went over by 45 on my calories. :(

Today Is my day to go to church and spend time with my family. It is the one day i don't do much of anything and usually don't even come close to my goal. However i would like to get as many steps in as possible.

So my goals include
1) 10-12 glasses of water
2)stay in calories
3)log/prelog everything
4) get in at least half of my steps today
5) weather permitting go for ans easy walk

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    So my one simple goal this week is to get back to exercising as soon as I wake up in the morning. Not after I go online and check my mail or MFP or after breakfast. Exercise first. I use to always do this then I'm not sure what happened. So just one simple goal this week and we will see how it goes.

@barbhat13 hope you are feeling better.

@CumberlandGrammy hows that new granbaby? :)

@freyjac How are the wedding plans going?

Have a great week everyone!!!
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    1) I want to at least get to 92 lbs and maintain it. (Not weighing in till Monday)
    2) I want to maintain my workout routine. I have just started. (Workout done)
    3) Lessen my carb and sugar intake (less than my usual anyways). (High but still below my normal)
    4) I want to have a continuous streak on my mfp diary at least until this ends. (Food and exercise tracking done)

Today's particular goal: Eat within calorie limit. --> Done
    Don't eat any unplanned food/meal. --> Done
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,448 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Walked w/DH and Bean this morning 5.15 miles in 117 mins (7.14 total miles for 15,573 steps) then got on the bike for 12.77 miles in 45 mins and an episode of Covert Affairs then worked out to a 30 min DVD then did a one minute plank then 39 assisted pull ups then I went to Costco which was a really crazy thing to do Sunday afternoon!! It has been a good Sunday anyway!

Staying within my calorie allotment and logging everything.

Chris
  • CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    @2020pinktogo You are so sweet to ask! My new granddaughter, all of 11 days old, is simply precious! I know she's just a wee one, but I do see a lot of spark in her. I think she won't have any trouble holding her own with her bright and spirited big sister. For the past 2.5 years I've been taking care of her big sister full time while her parents work. I'm gearing up to keep the two of them - will be fun!!! After the weekend away from them, I am eager to be with my grands tomorrow morning and help my daughter and son in law around the house.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Had a terrible weekend. Good friend of mine's mom died somewhat unexpectedly and (although I did not make it all about me) I not only feel for her and her family but think this tapped into my anxiety about my own mother, who does not live near me and has been in and out of the hospital. Ended up blowing off all my exercise plans and making poor choices and not logging and not really sleeping.

Getting back to it today.
  • CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    @lemurcat12 Sorry about your loss and your concerns for your own mom. Hope you can find some peace and comfort.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Thanks.