I'm back

Options
1Ginabb
1Ginabb Posts: 77 Member
I finally logged on after months of inactivity. The holidays were busy. I cheated plenty but also watched myself. I have been trying to get these last 10 lbs off but it just won't seem to budge. I am now working out 3 days a week for about a half hour to 45 minutes. Glad to be back everyone!

Replies

• shedthesweater
    shedthesweater Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Great to see you! Yes, the holidays were tough for sure! add on another day of working out, or make sure you go for a full hour for the Three days. Get on the stair master, it's wonderful to trim the pounds. My doctor tells me you need to be at the gym for a full hour when you go, I stick to it if only getting to gym Three days, and it helps shed those pounds. And eating great of course! Best of luck to you!! Have an awesome day!
  • dottieketostrong
    dottieketostrong Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Welcome back ! I gained 5, and just NOW lost them back! Good grief!
  • 1Ginabb
    1Ginabb Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies, sadly...I wasn't really back. lol. We've been remodeling my house and I am taking grad classes. We've had several events in the family that required celebrating with 'food'....so hopefully, now I'm back. lol. Gained up another 4 lbs over this past month. I have to be serious now, back to doing my food diary.