Feb. 22

Options
freyjac
freyjac Posts: 205 Member
Yesterday was a good day hanging with my family not a good day for calories.
I drank all my water, i only got in a quarter of my steps. I didn't stay in my calories. I just wasn't a good day for losing weight.

Today is to get back on track.

My goals for today are
1) 10-12 glasses of water
2) go for a run
3)hit my 13000 steps
4) stay in calories

Replies

• SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    1. Drink lots of tea (less coffee)
    2. Finish my philosophy paper and my French presentation
    3. Stay within calories
    4. Go for a walk (if I have time)
    5. Drink 8-10 glasses of water (caffeine does not count)
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I'm just going to roll with the punches and I did well I started off the day with exercise today then I ate breakfast. Just going to make small tweaks and see what next week looks like.
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Office day today, so not much activity. Made a wonderful chicken broth though and look forward to using it for a Barley Lentil Stew tonight with traditional sour dough bread.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was my first day back on track after illness, then going away for a hen's night. I'm actually really pleased that I made even a tiny little bit of progress (just under half a lb). This week will be better!!
  • CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    @JMarcella57 Your soup and bread meal sounds heavenly! I just can't seem to get enough soup this winter. You've inspired me to pick up some ingredients to start a batch this week.
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,448 Member
    Options
    Walked w/DH and Bean (our grandpuppy) this morning for 5.00 miles in 115 mins (6.93 total miles for 15,125 steps) then got on the recumbent for 12.50 miles in 45 mins and an episode of Covert Affairs. No 1st grade for me this week. Our weather was absolutely beautiful today!

Logged and stayed within my calorie allotment Sunday and Monday.

Chris
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Challenge goals:

1) I want to at least get to 92 lbs and maintain it. -- (Still 98 lbs but it is ok as I am nearing my period and I am usually heavier near or during my period. At least, I didn't gain. I hope to see a change by next week.)
    2) I want to maintain my workout routine. I have just started. (Workout done)
    3) Lessen my carb and sugar intake (less than my usual anyways). (High but still below my normal)
    4) I want to have a continuous streak on my mfp diary at least until this ends. (Food and exercise tracking done)

This week's goal:

1) Wake up earlier to squeeze more exercise. (Earlier than the day before at least but still not early enough)
    2) Continue my 30 day challenges. (Failed here, no time for it)
    3) Stay within calorie limit. (Done)
    4) Follow Fitnessblender 1000 calorie vid, especially if there's no much time. (Done)
    5) Log everything. (Done)
    6) Only eat unplanned food/meals if it fits with daily calorie limit. (Done)