Season 6, Episode 10 - The Next World (SPOILERS)

Sooo... What do we think of Rick/Michonne? And this 'Jesus' character - what do you think he's up to?

Replies

• tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    I don't mind the relationship - and it's definitely been a long time coming.

I really need to get the graphic novels. I wouldn't mind spoilers, since they sometimes stray from the books.
  • ELMunque
    ELMunque Posts: 136 Member
    The relationship from the comics... didn't see it in the show... so I'm glad her and rick finally hooked up. It was me and my hubby and 3 of my girls watching and when they locked fingers I turned around and all the girls were silently screaming and bouncing around in their seats. (making noise during twd is a groundable offense lol). So funny. But the best part of this show for me.... "That's my gun". I love Daryl.
    Last weeks episode kicked butt, this weeks episode was funny. Both amazing. Wish it was a longer second half. So many cool things coming up, with who is ninja Jesus, and who is negan....can't say what they are, but I don't want to wait for them.

Last week when Carl got shot and everyone gasped, I said "it's ok, he's just losing an eye" and I almost got beat up in my own dang livingroom. lol.

My oldest girl text me when Rick was singing in the car, "Dad is Rick" and then when the Michonne thing happened I text her back "He's sleeping with a katana wielding ninja badass?" I don't think we have laughed so much during twd.
  • TJH2
    TJH2 Posts: 22 Member
    I feel like it was bound to happen sooner or later. I was actually pretty happy when whats her name and her two sons died. I personally could have done without them all together.

I heard a little bit about "jesus" and I am intrigued as to how his interaction plays out.