Daily check in

Options
1232425262729»

Replies

• daniellethesheep
    daniellethesheep Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I hit my lowest weight this year so far of 149.5 (down from 165ish). Then ruined it by eating almost 8000 calories. I'm such a *kitten* up.
  • FreeVeg
    FreeVeg Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am 2 days "sober". It is hard..but i must break the binge. Drinking lacrice tea- recommend it as it helps to deal with stress! The gym helps a lot too!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I went on a two week vacation recently and ended up binging the night before.

I did a lot better than expected on the actual trip. I didn't stuff myself at the buffets and managed not to always be the first person to finish my dish. I started on the day flying back home, probably would have done better had I not had an awful experience. There were issues with the first flight back home which extended the return time to Houston from twelve in the afternoon to twelve midnight. Most of the added time was spent getting conflicting answers on when and if we'd get our checked bags. I stuffed myself on cereal and crackers as soon as I got home. The day afterward wasn't much better.

It's been two, almost three days since that binge. A few outside stresses have helped prolong the post binge hunger, but it's getting better.
  • mweckler
    mweckler Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I am doing much better now that the evil sewer project has finally gotten finished. Overall binges are less than I thought they would be being one with the kids all summer long. I have some good days and some bad.
  • FreeVeg
    FreeVeg Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone! How are you? I am still struggling, having good and bad days...Going to the gym helps- releasing stress and pressure and also I can manage my weight better. But recently every shopping trip is a nightmare...I spend lots of time just sneaking around bakery aisles and cake shop aisles. :( Picking items putting them back...Thinking of binge and pleasure it will bring and then remembering the desperation after....Today I suddenly had the urge to buy the bulk of priced items and do the "chew and spit" thing..........as bingeing really can be pricey enough to affect the budget...I could barely hold myself, but somehow I did. :( I just don't want an ED to consume my life completely....But it is always about FOOD....FOOOOOOOOOODDDDDD and emotions and feelings...and FOOOOD. :(