Assistance Please

Options
juliasnewlife
juliasnewlife Posts: 50 Member
Anyone have any work from home positive experiences? I am looking for something that is not a scam to bring in a little extra income. I know previously there were posts on FFD about it but I can't find them.

Thanks!

Replies

• true90inc
    true90inc Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I don't know of any. I worked for a company that let me work from home, but that is a different thing. If you are computer savvy - try to find out who does the support for Staples, Home Depot, etc....I know they hire support to work from home (but don't know the company or anything about them). Sorry I'm no help!
  • juliasnewlife
    Options
    I am tech savy and work in IT so I will look into that. I just thought I would ask it here since I can't see FFD from here at work and my home pc is in the shop for an upgrade. Thanks for responding.
  • true90inc
    Options
    I will see what I can find on FFD. I am in IT too :) - so much so that I have "ways" around internet blocks at work ...LOL! What do you do?
  • juliasnewlife
    Options
    Sorry for the delayed reply. For some reason I just saw this.

I am a CPS/CAP (Administrative Assistant) at Springleaf Financial's HQ. You?

I know of a lot of work arounds I can do but don't due to the high visibility of my position.
  • true90inc
    Options
    I am a Technical Services Manager for a county govt in MI. I support all the computers, network infrastructure, technology used in the county.
  • juliasnewlife
    Options
    Nice! We handle the programming for all of our branches all over the country. Almost all of our software that goes to the branches is custom designed within our department.
  • TXang1973
    Options
    Hi! I just saw this post and I don't know if you are still looking into making extra money at home but if you are, send me a private message if you are interested. I started selling a VERY easy to sell product after I started using it and I am the most skeptical person on this earth about those type of products/sales set ups. But I am getting a commission check every week for not doing that much besides talking about a product I love and have been successful with.

Christmasshopping at FFD