• SDMHudson
    SDMHudson Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    www.fitbit.com/user/3BJ43S
    Feel free to add me on MFP as well :smiley:
  • mikejdeleon85
    mikejdeleon85 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    is anybody else getting an extremely high exercise number?

i noticed in the past i hit 10000 steps and it gave me exercise as about 1200 calories burned and now for the past week i been going between 10000-13000 and i am getting almost 2000 calories burned a day from steps. Thanks in adance
  • lcharles500
    lcharles500 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Got my blaze for Mother's day and so far love it.
    Feel free to add //www.fitbit.com/user/4KHMKV
  • healthy491
    healthy491 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
  • GregJourney
    GregJourney Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Returning to MFP again. My roller coaster ride has been flat after a long climb, I am trying to get it going back down. I purchased a blaze 3 weeks ago, this has greatly helped me to be more active. I am now looking to add a few friends.
  • Sharons_solution
    Sharons_solution Posts: 32 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I just received my Blaze yesterday afternoon in the mail - I think I am going to love it. I sure hope so ....I decided to sell my Apple Watch and go with this. I also have a Fitbit Flex which I am keeping for times when I am doing rougher activity (kayaking for instance) and don't want to risk my Blaze getting scratched. I would love some friends to encourage and be encouraged by! https://www.fitbit.com/user/2228HC
  • SpoonSnake
    SpoonSnake Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I bought a Blaze a couple of weeks ago, and after the initial annoyance of having the charger not work so they had to send me a replacement, I LOVE it. I love the GPS feature that gives you a little map of your walk, and I love the variety of exercises it will count. It gave me credit for 20 minutes of wisteria-trimming a few days ago, which I didn't expect at all. It's been really easy to use, and it's also been great motivation. I'm still a little dubious about the long haul after the trouble I (and a million others) had with their Charge bands disintegrating, but I really hope it stands up over time. It's actually gotten me back here calorie counting again, because Fitbit and MFP work so well together it seems a shame to ignore MFP!
  • 1Basia
    1Basia Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Love my Blaze <3
  • nwiele
    nwiele Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    CollieFit wrote: »
    Just replaced my Flex with a Blaze. Took half a day of chatting to support staff on live chat to get i set up and to synch but now that it's up and running it's great and I'd love some friends. I only have a handful of friends I know in real life and I'd like to have a few more people around. I'm UK based, but happy to have friends from anywhere. :)

www.fitbit.com/user/275VQJ

Hi, I was born in England and have a lot of family that still lives there. I too have few friends and would love to connect with you. I have the Blaze also and it is great, just love it. Take care, Nicola
  • lra6805
    lra6805 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    add me! Lizabetharena@gmail.com
  • shaken2010
    shaken2010 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I love it, joined up at the end of April. Anyone can add me https://www.fitbit.com/user/4HYBCS
  • dmsl977
    dmsl977 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I received my new Blaze for Mother's Day, and a month later I can say I love it! Looking for new friends: https://www.fitbit.com/user/345F8H
  • kristigentry1000
    kristigentry1000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My Blaze is an early birthday present from my husband. I am enjoying it and it is motivating me to be more active. It has also inspired me to reactivate MFP. Hopefully together we can get healthier and lose some pounds in the process!
  • buxomvegan
    buxomvegan Posts: 35 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hi there! I am newly recovered from B.E.D. and I feel like I'm in a really good place to start making some progress on my weight loss goals. And a huge part of hitting my goals has always been this sight.... and my fitbit! So if there's anyone out there who will actually read my posts, and maybe post something encouraging in response (if needed), I would truly appreciate it so much!

My fitbit account is under mrs.ashleyshafer@gmail.com ... so if you're on there, we could hook up and motivate eachother that way too! Looking forward to meeting you! :smile:

https://www.fitbit.com/user/3VDZZM
  • Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Having sync issues...I've tried everything to get my Blaze to sync with MFP with no luck! Amy help would be appreciated!!
  • dlucio1
    dlucio1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi, why is my Fitbit tracker calorie adjustment readings show two times on MFP, which include 2 diff readings of steps. Idk if I should total them together? This started yesterday.
  • NancyN795
    NancyN795 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    dlucio1 wrote: »
    Hi, why is my Fitbit tracker calorie adjustment readings show two times on MFP, which include 2 diff readings of steps. Idk if I should total them together? This started yesterday.

It's an MFP bug. I'd hoped they'd fixed it, as it hasn't happened to me in a while. Contact support. Include screen shots if possible. Not only of the duplicate readings but of the detail screen you get by clicking on the little 'i' next to the adjustment.

Don't add them together. The first one is nonsense (and can't be examined or deleted) and the second one is erroneous. If you go into the detail screen, you can see the error (which, for me, shows up as exercise MFP says I logged that I didn't log) and manually calculate the adjustment. Or, use the calorie recommendation on your Fitbit dashboard instead.
  • argonzalez4
    argonzalez4 Posts: 55 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I got my FitBit last Wednesday so it's been a week with it and i'm already addicted to it. I'm constantly checking if i reached my 10k daily goal and always trying to aim for the 20k.

I'm also looking for friends to motivate each other and have a mini competition :#

ADD ME agonzalez805@gmail.com