Introduction

Options
Hi i am new to myfitnesspal and decided to make an account because i had a binge eating episode just yesterday. I've been dealing with binge eating for almost a year now and although i thought i was done with it come the new year, ive binged a handful of times by now. At times i feel hopeless. A few friends and my family know of my disorder but still do not completely understand how hard it is to stop and just rid of the disorder. Ive read Brain Over Binge, watched countless youtube videos, and still have yet to overcome binge eating. I know what needs to be done but my brain gets the best of me and in just a span of an hour i'll consume well over 3,000 calories. I gained 30 lbs over the last year but thankfully have lost 20 and am at a happy weight right now. My goal is more so fixing my bad relationship with food then trying to lose more weight. I am happy with my weight, still want to tone up and definitely get more fit but right now i am in a good place because there is hope. There is hope because my body isn't that horrible at the moment (compared to when i weight 160 and felt so heavy and thick) so i don't feel too bad but know that if i keep binging i'll soon be that dreadful 160 again. Yesterday when i was binging i wanted to call someone so i hope next time i binge or feel the urge i can just go onto this app and hopefully being a part of this community will help me. Thank you for the opportunity