looking for support from people who won't pass judgement!

Options
mamaskully
mamaskully Posts: 25 Member
I started getting inked at 52 years of age and except for places no one else needs or for that matter would want to see I'm covered with beautiful artwork from all over the USA. I was a long haul team driver with my husband who BTW has NO ink, so I was able to go to some amazing folks. A lot was done in Lake Charles La by Christy Scothorn, Will Anders of Joliet, Il. and now I live in my birth city of Atlanta Ga. Malia Reynolds finished lol yea maybe finished me up with a large coverup on my back. I am now 67, 68 in June. I have 2 kids here and 2 who left too soon at 37 and 40, 12 grandkids and 2 great grandkids. They are all eager to show me off to their friends which is fine with me. My only problem is my 17 year old grand daughter think I should be sleeveless no matter what the weather. 4 granddaughters now have ink and I suspect more will follow.
I would love to have some MFP friends who won't look at my photos and decide I'm not worthy of being their friend. I'm a good person, love to cook for folks good southern and cajun foods, dance, do yoga,watch my daughter and 2 granddaughters skate Atlanta Roller Derby, take care of our dog Ryder, love on the hubby and watch my flowers grow.
If you would be interested in supporting each other whenever possible message me please

Replies

• Lucy1752
    Lucy1752 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a bit north of you in the Appalachian mountains of West Virginia. I just saw your post when I did an MFP search on tattoo. I have a few tattoos, would love to have more, but financial constraints don't allow that right now. I love attending the conventions and seeing all the artwork, the artists, the whole atmosphere.

Feel free to add me to your friends list if you are still active on the site.

This is my wrist ink - It's my son's birthday and I rescued mastiffs for several years. I'm at work so I can't get a good picture of my leg sleeve at the moment.

gdhmkamf4gdd.jpg
  • mamaskully
    mamaskully Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry I just am finding this on my phone. I will add you hopefully you are still here. I've been struggling with this weigh issue since major surgery last year.