First 10 Days

Options
The first few days are hard but after the 3rd day I didn't have any problem. What has helped me is I created a 30 day calendar and labeled shake days and cleanse days. Also I created 2 charts, one for shake days and one for cleanse days. On each chart I put breakfast, mid morning, lunch, mid afternoon, dinner and bedtime. In each category I put exactly what I was supposed to have for like a shake and Isagenix Supreme, or a snack, or accelerator.... This helps me as a quick reference and keep me on track.

I started losing weight at the end of November and for the last 2 1/2 months I have lost about 20 lbs. which I am very proud of. A couple of weeks ago a friend introduced me to Isagenix.
10 days ago I entered into a world of health and fitness that I was not familiar with. Isagenix supplies you with all the nutrition that you should be getting from a normal healthy diet but of course I was not getting. One of my instructors at the gym preaches proper nutrition all the time. She introduced me to Isagenix and showed me it had the proper nutrition that she wished everyone could get on a daily basis.

The results after 10 days are that I have lost 10 lbs. I went from 20 lbs. in 2 1/2 months to 10 lbs. in 10 DAYS! I have not been hungry and do not feel deprived of food. In fact I am feeling better than I have in years. My energy level is up, I am sleeping much better and my concentration at work has improved. In fact my doctor has been impressed by all the changes.