Feb 28 - March 5

Options
2»

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @JMarcella57 LOL you don't have a critical younger sister who lets you know what not to wear :D
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    I live in shorts and they have got shorter this year because I actually have the figure to pull them off!
  • NewOR2015
    NewOR2015 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I live in Texas. It's hot! I wear shorts, always have, no matter what size I've been. Of course, they are not short shorts. And they will probably never be short shorts.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    waiting for the engineer from the insurance company to come look at the house. UGH when Is this going to be over!!!!

I have decided to go through my t-shirts and get rid of the ones that are too big. It's so easy to get rid of pants as they are too big and a belt no longer will work you have to get rid of it. Shirts are like oh well I won't leave the house in it and you know you will and I have had them forever so it's time to let them go. Plus I will not have anymore matching clothes to my mom and we won't be showing up in the same shirt. Though my Dad thinks this is hilarious when we meet at the park and mom and I are dressed the same. So I now own 2 t-shirt that fit and I got rid of 5. Another thing to add to the list of things I need to get.
  • NewOR2015
    Options
    Hi, all. I spent the morning raking leaves again. The weather was so nice that I didn't mind doing the work. My spring cleaning indoors is also going well. It is amazing how much more I can get done now that I've lost some weight. When I think about how much time I wasted being fat, it's sinful. I could have done so much more for myself and for others.
  • NewOR2015
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Today has been very productive for me. I did my walk and also did a lot of housework. Keeping busy makes the day go by pretty fast. I need to plan for grocery shopping tomorrow. I want to do really well on eating below deficit this coming week because I plan to splurge a little the week of spring break.

I hope everyone is having a good weekend!
  • Living360
    Living360 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I haven't had time for myself the past few days. This morning I poured a cup of coffee and as soon as I read your posts I smiled, laughed and felt at home. They remind mind what I need to work on, how far I've come and where I want to go. It sounds like everyone is doing well. My life has been hectic the past three weeks so my healthy routine was shaken up more than a bit. Today, I'm pulling myself together and preparing for a successful week. Thank you all for sharing and caring.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    I'm really excited my sister is coming home the day after Easter. :) It's actually her birthday and she goes to my mom will my sister make me a cake? LOL For 8 years I made my living as a cake decorator now I do it only for family. Of course I will make her a cake. She has already placed her order choc cake rasp. filling and white frosting. Now it's just the design like I have so much time. :)

Well It doesn't give me much time to drop all the weight I had wanted to drop before I saw her but I'm still 30 lbs lighter than when she last saw me so oh well.
  • Living360
    Options
    @2020pinktogo 30 pounds is a big loss, I'm sure she'll be amazed!
  • NewOR2015
    Options
    @2020pinktogo Yes, 30 pounds is an awesome weight loss! And I am sure you make an awesome cake. Sounds yummy!

Yesterday I had this grand plan to be soooo good this week. Well, I woke up thinking chocolate. I went shopping. I didn't buy anything chocolate. I should have because on the way home I suddenly decided to get myself a small m&m blizzard. It was so good! Now, I have to adjust my dinner plans because of the calories I used up. I could have gotten a mini blizzard, but no, got the small. Oh well. Log it and move on.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    Don't feel bad I had a cookie from subway yesterday.
  • Living360
    Options
    My husband and I ate lunch out and had a medium gelato for dessert on Saturday. Eat it, love it, log it and forget about it. Get back on track with the very next meal.