Getting a new band

Options
Any thoughts on which to go with? I had an UP24 for about 6mos and then it died. I got a replacement of the UP3 (not the HR right?) and after 6mos my band ripped. I plan to contact them tomorrow and see what they can help me with. My question is do you all recommend the HR? I haven't used it and I haven't been one to follow that data before and I've done well on my fitness journey. Should I just stick with the 3 or try the HR? I have compared and Jawbone gets the best thumbs up for accuracy of wrist HR monitoring.

Replies

• razzarach2015
    razzarach2015 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    What did u get? I have an UP24 and love it!
  • lps1dragonfly
    lps1dragonfly Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I got the UP 3
  • lps1dragonfly
    Options
    I'm sorry. I got the UP with the heart rate monitor. it's cool
  • Joleca
    Joleca Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have the UP2 with the thin straps and love it. It doesn't have the heart rate monitor but it's so light I forgot I'm even wearing it and most people don't even realize it's a fitness tracker. And the battery lasts for 10 days.
  • Smurfe04
    Smurfe04 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I hope I don't have these issues with the UP3. Mine died yesterday. I have had it 19 days. Guess we will see how much the one they are sending me will last.
  • lps1dragonfly
    Options
    Mine is still going strong! It's been through a run in the rain and I splashed it big time washing dishes over the weekend. So far so good!
  • Smurfe04
    Smurfe04 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Well, it took over a week but I got my replacement UP3 band. I have to say it is a disappointment. It is nowhere as near accurate as my first band, Step count isn't too bad but it measures quite a bit less than actual steps compared to the first band which was pretty spot on. What is really disappointing is the sleep tracking. First band was spot on in tracking. This band is so inaccurate it is almost laughable. Shows I sleep on average 1-2 hours a night. The past week I have slept better than I have in months with an average of 7-8 hours and no getting up to pee. I have quickly given up even looking at the data and am now researching another brand product.
  • lps1dragonfly
    Options
    Sorry for my delay. I agree. My band lately does not seem to be right. My son has swiped my band to sleep in and it is so wrong. I'm going to try to calibrate my band sometime this week and see if that helps my steps. I'm bummed that it's not accurate as my job offers a step incentive program. I've been leaning toward a FitBit; I haven't heard as many issues with those.
  • Sammi1244
    Sammi1244 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Looking for motivated members...add me. Search "Samantha Fowler" and I am in a red shirt with a natural wood wall background. Thanks