Weekly Weigh-In February 29-March 6

Options
SeeAhtter787
SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
Just a couple more weeks!!!!!! But on a plus side we earned an "extra" day. Keep up the great work everyone!!!!!!!

Replies

• vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    119.4 - in maintenance range. Would love to get this 1.4 lbs off before Easter vacation.
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Still up .8 for this challenge. Although i should down 20 at least i am not up 20. Trying to get the eating under control still. Good luck all!!
    Evelyn
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    179.8 today, back in 170's since mid December, when I got my new scale and it was 4 pounds higher, and then the holidays. This is good to see, considering this has been a bad week health wise for me, since I fainted and fell on my face Saturday. Since then I have been really worried and scared of why it happened. Just trying to take care of myself. Janice
  • yesIcan155
    yesIcan155 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    @janiceclark08 That's scary! Any idea why it happened?
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness janice, hope you are feeling better. Take care of yourself!
  • janiceclark08
    Options
    Not exactly sure why it happened, it was late and I had been busy all day, I was hurrying around getting us something to drink and eat, and turned around around quickly and I fainted and fell forward and down. We had had some beer that night but that is not unusual. I am going to the doctors for all my blood work. I hit hard and have a knot on my forefead, it is still tender, plus a cut above my lip and a swollen knee, and some bruises, but they are doing better. I do have high blood pressure, but I take medicine for it. I am monitoring it more this week. I will be okay. Janice
  • vicky1947mfp
    Options
    Not exactly sure why it happened, it was late and I had been busy all day, I was hurrying around getting us something to drink and eat, and turned around around quickly and I fainted and fell forward and down. We had had some beer that night but that is not unusual. I am going to the doctors for all my blood work. I hit hard and have a knot on my forefead, it is still tender, plus a cut above my lip and a swollen knee, and some bruises, but they are doing better. I do have high blood pressure, but I take medicine for it. I am monitoring it more this week. I will be okay. Janice

Oh Janice!! So sorry for your mishap. Hope they find some small insignificant reason for the fainting. I have vertigo and feel dizzy quite often when getting up from sitting.

Good luck with your dr visit and glad you did not do too much damage when you fell. Keep us posted
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Well I am back from our vacation in the Bahamas. I did gain 4 pounds while I was gone so that
    doesn't help with my stats of losing weight. :# So back at it since yesterday and hope to see a loss
    by next week. :)

Take care janice and hope you find out what caused your fall.

• vicky1947mfp
    Options
    Shirley61 wrote: »
    Well I am back from our vacation in the Bahamas. I did gain 4 pounds while I was gone so that
    doesn't help with my stats of losing weight. :# So back at it since yesterday and hope to see a loss
    by next week. :)

Take care janice and hope you find out what caused your fall.

You will get it off soon I am sure. Most of it is usually sodium related.
  • janiceclark08
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Good afternoon, I wanted to check in and say I am feeling alot better, still trying not to overdue. I also am trying to not be on tablet too much. Have a great weekend everyone. Janice
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    hi all

i am happily down to 149.4 for many days! think that is around where i began this challenge. keep pushing forward!!

stephanie
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Oh I just want to get to 160 and struggling, Stephanie, great going and a great number to be at!!
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    *sigh*

• SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I managed to drop 1 pound this week. Which is really great all things considered. I haven't really been to the pool or doing much in the way of exercise the last few weeks. With the back going out. Then having the ballet performance. Then my youngest getting sick and being home from school for 4 days. I guess I just got lucky.

Esther
This discussion has been closed.