Do you have any intentions this week?

Options
cortmanteau
cortmanteau Posts: 6 Member
I have a cold so I am not sure about working out at the moment -- mostly I don't want to sweat all over and get other people sick. But we'll see how I feel.

Mostly, I intend to track things consistently and drink enough fluid so that I feel better sooner.

Replies

• monkalie
    monkalie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar boat. Snotting all over town. Hoping Monday will bring better health and focus to track
  • DrewishPrincess
    DrewishPrincess Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My intention is to keep up m'normal exercise and eating but try to get back into tracking again. I feel as though I may be falling off the horse a bit and I'd like to start getting into better shape.
  • monkalie
    monkalie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm totally starting over. Was doing great with tracking and then we had 3 birthday parties in a row and I just stopped.
  • sqrrlgrl
    sqrrlgrl Posts: 2 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Drink more water, eat more veggies. It is too miserable outside to exercise, too inconvenient inside, and right now I'm just focusing on what I eat.
  • mareng9
    mareng9 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My intention right now is to simply analyze my calorie intake. I think I've figured out why I am still gaining, even a week after Session (the busy time at my job) is over. I am still eating an extra snack, plus All the Carbs. Awareness is a good start.
  • stefcirillo546
    stefcirillo546 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My main goal is to hit that 10,000 steps a day thing in order to work up to starting a running program. I did 12,000 today!