week of march 6th goals

Options
SweetPeasMom55
SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
well last week was rough I had a cold and fever most of the week so i kept everything pretty low key.

This week I need to get back into my routine and up the exercise.
I'm also going to up the water.

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    I did get rid of all my large t-shirts that I have been hanging on to. Now I just need to start buying clothes. LOL
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Last week I vowed to stay on track, and I did and was rewarded with a big fat nuthin on the scale LOL. So this week I'm going to do the same things, with a hopefully different result!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I have to get back on track -- basically blew off last week after my marathon (which I think is understandable, but just can't go on too long).

Some nice results on the spreadsheet, although not from me!
  • niragorshia
    niragorshia Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I also was ill few weeks back. And even though i was good. I got nothing. So this week now that im better i will workout harder.
  • maicap22
    maicap22 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hi All! I kind of got sidetracked last week and a week before that, I was kind of busy. Anyways, my goal this week is to just maintain my exercise routine and track all of them. Another one is get as much rest as I can. Lastly, don't forget daily supplement.
  • CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I am on vacation this week with my daughter and her family. My goals are to have lots of fun with my family (comes naturally
  • CumberlandGrammy
    Options
    ... oops, lost part of my post. That's odd.

My goals are to have fun with my family as I said, order salad as my meal whenever we eat out (so far so great), stay hydrated, and find ways to be active ( mainly by walking, bicycling, and playing with/ loving on my granddaughters, ages 3 and not quite a month). Going to be a lovely Spring Break for us! Just hope I maintain my weight at least.
  • Menix8
    Menix8 Posts: 210 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Yessss, finally busted through my plateau with a meager but measurable loss of .2 lbs!

Last week I really focused on getting my activity up, getting in at least 7,000 steps each day, and starting HIIT and jogs again. I'm so pleased to see that work rewarded with a 164 on the scale, after waffling between 165 and 167 all February! My eating was not 100% perfect this past week, so there's room for improvement there. I went over my calories probably twice. But I kept up with my workouts, and I did the best I could the other days.

So, my goals for this week:
    1. Log everything
    2. Jog twice
    3. Do HIIT twice
    4. Lift weights thrice
    5. Get in 7,500 steps each day
  • ladiva05
    ladiva05 Posts: 18 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    After a long week last week, with heavy work demands, lunch meetings, happy hours....etc. I had planned on relaxing the weekend... well that didn't happen, family came in from out of town......so I was glad to see the scale not move..Lol!! This week is much calmer, so meal planning is keeping me on track... I'm adding in extra Cardio also...drinking tons of water....and pre-tracking meals.
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    So I hit my workout goals so far this week (Monday is my off day, though), and actually logged a full day yesterday. Baby steps!
  • barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Getting back on track after emergency but non life threatening surgery.... Sounds silly but actually logged twice in a row and pre logging work days ( 12 hour shift)... Cleared tomorrow for regular activity so headed to the bike trails!
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Next week will be better. :#
  • CumberlandGrammy
    Options
    The bath scale in our rental beach house says I weigh 60 pounds! Guess I better eat more, haha!!
  • barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Aha! Two hour ride on bike trail!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    @CumberlandGrammy Oh we could have the sisterhood of the bathroom scale and share your scale. :D
  • lemurcat12
    Options
    barbhat13 wrote: »
    Aha! Two hour ride on bike trail!

Great job! I managed to get in a decent ride outside yesterday, but not 2 hours. That's my plan for this coming Saturday, though!
  • CumberlandGrammy
    Options
    @2020pinktogo I wish I could have taken that scale with me! Heading home to mine tomorrow ... yikes!