Week of March 13th goals

Options
SweetPeasMom55
SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
Well this week is going to be rough for me I'm working every day.

So my goals are to walk every day.
Pack my lunch for work.

I have also decided to give my husband my closet. It's truly ridiculous for years I have hung onto the space because it was MINE. The totes that are in there can go to the attic or basement. I know it only took me to lose almost 30 lbs and to reach almost 50 to say it's only a closet. LOL ;)

Replies

• lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I had a so-so week last week -- logging really fell off at the end and I was over my calories all weekend.

I'm spending part of today actually planning, however -- logged workouts on my calendar to make sure I make them, doing some menu planning before going to the grocery store (in a few minutes). Getting myself excited by trying some new stuff.

My goals:

(1) Log consistently (every single day, every single food, estimate meals out, don't use them as an excuse not to log)
    (2) Stay within planned calories
    (3) Do all planned workouts, including morning swims (these are so tough for me to get to, as I am out of the habit)
    (4) Bring lunch at least 3 of 5 weekdays
  • CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'll be home from this nine day vacation with my daughter's family Monday afternoon. Great time, but ready to have more control over food and activity.
    My goals will be:
    1. Log all food and stay within my calorie goals
    2. Drink at least 84 ounces of water each day
    3. Cardio - At least 40 minutes daily
    4. Get a start on planting my garden - I've got my soil ready, but unbelievably have nothing yet in the ground -argh!
  • JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Over the past 2 weeks I have gained about 4 pounds. I'm pretty much at even for 2016. So, today, I am setting some new personal goals. March 31st, I want to be at my normal BMI/154 pounds. By April 21st, when my husband and I go to Florida, I am aiming for 149.

Goals for this week:
    1. Log daily
    2. Sleep 7-8 hours each night
    3. Avoid processed foods
    4. Stay active/exercise daily
    5. No alcohol (except the occasional glass of wine with the occasional dinner out)
  • barbhat13
    barbhat13 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    OK.no more excuses... Eating well but with uncontrolled snacking... Almost totally recovered from surgery... Soooo
    1. No eating unless at dining room table
    2. Log everything.. Prelog work days
    3. Work on veggie garden
    4. Bike...run...swim..
    5. Learn core and strengthen exercises... At least 4.
  • Menix8
    Menix8 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Sooo, I haven't been consistently hitting my 7500 steps a day. But this past week was good, and I was rewarded on the scale today SO I'm just going to try to keep doing what I'm doing and hope that that drop on the scale wasn't water weight!
    1. Log Everything
    2. Lift weights 3 times a week
    3. Hit 7000 steps a day
    4. Walk on lunch break at work
    5. Get in two longer runs this week - at least 2 miles
    6. Don't overeat the day of the beer festival!
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    My workouts have been inconsistent, but I'm doing well with logging and calories.

Sleep has been awful, but slowly improving through the week. Hoping tonight continues the trend.
  • CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I'm logging my food, but having trouble doing my cardio workouts. I hope all the construction work (sanding, painting, cleaning debris) and bouncing a newborn are burning some calories for me.