Hi everyone

Options
bubbagoo
bubbagoo Posts: 5 Member
Hi everyone my name is Michael, Im 32 and Diabetic. I have been doing MFP for awhile but have just recently gotten back into it full scale. I have zeroed out my previous info and am starting new. I use Just Dance 3 for Wii and am currently doing the 7 Day Fresh Start Challenge of which I am on Day 3 and already about to exceed the weekly calorie burn. I am also going to be adding other games to my work out regime one of them being My Fitness Coach for Nintendo DS, Wii Active Sports, Just Dance 2, Dance Dance Revolution, and maybe Zumba. I am also using www.healthseekergame.org which is a Facebook game that gives you very simple easy to accomplish weekly tasks that is also helping me out. So if any of you have a Wii and Just Dance 2 or 3 and would like to "dance" together lets hookup and talk about working out together :)

Replies

• JanetteBradleyMahnken
    JanetteBradleyMahnken Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi Michael, my name is Janette, I am 53 and I live in Escondido, Ca, which is close to San Diego, Ca. I am on Facebook, but I had never heard about "healthseekergame". I went to the site and watched the little video about it. But I am already on several weight loss groups on FB, and then this sit that I log everything into, and then I do a double log in of every thing to www.sparkpeople.com too. And I am already overwhelmed with all the e-mails and such from all I am doing now. So not sure I want to add another site that will mean more time logging stuff in online and less time to actually do physical activities or other stuff that I need to do daily. But it did sound kind of interesting. I also checked out your own personal site a little bit. We do have a Wii system that I use to help with my weight loss off and on. I have a zumba core program for it that I really like that I just recently got. We also have a just dance for kids, and another dance program that you use a big special mat to move exactly when and how they show you on the screen to do. I forget the name of it, as I don't really use it. It is much faster and harder for me to keep up with and figure out. We also have Wit Fit Plus that I use all the time to keep tract of my weight and to do yoga, strength exercises and other fun games on. Plus we have wii sports and wii resort sports. Mostly I walk my dog for exercise and fun for both of us. And I just started to train to try to do my first 5K in a couple of months. I am not diabetic, but I am having problems with my liver and kidney from gallstones that I was diagnosed with over a yr ago. I had started to turn the problems with my organs around with diet changes and exercise right after I was diagnosed, but then little by little I started to slip back into my old habits until just a couple of months ago when I realized that the problems where coming back. So that is when I joined all these sites and started to really change my life style instead of just a diet mentality. If you would like to send me a friend request in here, I would love to be your friend. And maybe even one day I will figure out how to exercise with you on the Wii with out having to join a whole other site for logging lots of info into.