Day 64: 3/14/16

Options
SingRunTing
SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
Happy Pi Day!

This week is going to be interesting. Mr. Ting and I will be going out of town Tues into Wednesday and have big plans for restaurants. It's also his birthday this weekend. So I'm going to relax and just enjoy the food, but hoping to limit the damage.

Hit my goals this weekend. Just keeping on moving forward.

Goals for today:
1. stay within calories
2. 12k steps
3. TRX (strength)

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,955 Member
    Options
    I'm meeting my son for lunch then maybe for a nice hike. Hopefully,if the weather permits t! @SingRunTing, enjoy your time with your husband, :)

Today's goal
    1. Stay under my calorie goal
    2. Healthy food choices for lunch
    3. Workout at gym
    4. Strength training 15 mins
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!
    My Sunday was a fun day :) setting low expectations and then overachieving them is a great feeling. Once I was done with my chin-ups for the day, I decided to try pull-ups. I can do them from a dead hang !!!!
    This morning I calculated my average weight for the week and it was over 2 lb lower than the previous week :)
    Today, I want to stay on my path, cover all my basics and depending on how my energy level is, I would like to do my training.
    Let's make this Monday fabulous!!!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    today I just did a basic day as my tuckus was so sore i could barely move. Tomorrow hoping to get back in the swing of things.
  • CourtLloyd
    CourtLloyd Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    @danelutza19, you rock my world!! Amazing results you are getting from your chin-ups and pull-ups! You inspire me to try new things. I was thinking after my half that I would do more heavy lifting and less cardio...so, we will see how that goes! :smile: