March 16-31

Options
bbinoa
bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
edited March 2016 in Social Groups
Let's finish up the month! B)

@Laughter_Girl - what does an adult gymnastics class consist of? Very interesting! Definitely sounds like a different way to get a workout. Hope it's fun!

@MelissaPhippsFeagins - I'm jealous your garden is in! The few 80 degree days got me in the mood for summer. Now it's going back to the 40s. Booo!

Replies

• Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    3-16
    Green: Yes
    Goal: 12/25
    Exercise: No
    Goal: 10/18

@bbinoa The class I attended could consist of anything in reality. We were free to play on the equipment. I will try it again but provide the instructor with some concrete moves I would like to learn. I was quite sore today. Practicing hand stands is a serious upper body workout.

@MelissaPhippsFeagins Congrats on getting your garden started. I got hungry just reading about it. :)
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    3/16 - green 12/28
    Exercise - no

I ate at an ordinarily safe restaurant on Tuesday and ate something cross-contaminated with gluten. I am miserable.

@bbinoa I will have to cover it against frost a couple of times, but I love shopping from my own backyard as soon as possible during the summer.

@Laughter_Girl I am not coordinated enough to do adult gymnastics, but it would be fun to go with my daughter. She gave up gymnastics for soccer around 8, and she still runs like there's a vault springboard in front of her.
  • bbinoa
    Options
    3/16-17
    Green,yes and yes
    Exercise, yes and no

So excited... the fitness center at my work added some additional free weights. Yea! I had a really good workout on wed. Felt good to lift again, but I'm totally feeling it today!

@MelissaPhippsFeagins I like having my garden too. Planning to expand it this year. Can't put it in though till around May 1 here though.

@Laughter_Girl, good for you! Gymnastics is not my thing. I've got zero balance and a fear of heights. Our oldest and youngest kids have both done competitve cheerleading so they're both tumblers. I prefer to watch!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    3-17
    Goal: 13/25
    Exercise: Yes
    Goal: 11/18

You ladies are funny. I'm not coordinated either @MelissaPhippsFeagins. Thankfully, I wasn't doing anything that required coordination. What I did do, however, definitely gave me a workout. I've felt like I was in a car accident all day today. Ha, ha, ha. I told my husband that the areas that are sore today are not the same ones I felt Wed. I hope I'm back to normal tomorrow.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    3-18
    Goal: 14/25
    Goal: 12/18

Have a great weekend ladies!
  • bbinoa
    Options
    3-18 , 3-19
    Red and I don't know
    No exercise
    Goal 15/15
    Sick. Boo!!

Will catch up later!
  • bbinoa
    Options
    3/20
    No logging today. Still sick. Yuck! Logging ginger ale and crackers for every meal didn't hold.much appeal!
    Total 15/15 (at least I made my goal!)
  • bbinoa
    Options
    3/21
    Green, yes!
    Exercise, nope
    Goal 16/15 +1

Yea! Food!!! Getting back on track.
  • bbinoa
    Options
    3/22
    Green yes
    Exercise, no
    Total 17/15 +2!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    3-19, 3-20, 3-21 & 3-22
    Green: No, Yes, Yes & Yes
    Goal: 17/25
    Exercise: No, Yes, No & No
    Goal: 13/18

I've been M.I.A. longer than I thought. I've got to get my exercise in. I was trying to get it in today, but the day got away from me. I'll plan for a workout first thing tomorrow morning.

@bbinoa I hope you're feeling a little better, and congrats on reaching a goal!
  • bbinoa
    Options
    3/23
    Green, yes
    Exercise, yes
    Total 18/15

@Laughter_Girl , yes, feeling much better!! Thanks.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    3-23
    Goal: 18/25
    Goal: 14/18

It was a good day. I'm going out to breakfast tomorrow. I hope I can keep it green.

• bbinoa
    Options
    3/24
    Green, yes
    Exercise, yes... got a nice workout in over lunch!
    Total 19/15

Beautiful day here! How was your breakfast out @Laughter_Girl?
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    3-24
    Goal: 19/25
    Exercise: No
    Goal: 14/18

@bbinoa Breakfast was yummy. I tried a crepe for the first time. I'm going to breakfast tomorrow too, but it's my birthday, and I have a right to celebrate. :D I expect to be red, but I'm praying for Green. I only have one more day to play with and still reach my Green goal. I already know I'm going over Saturday because that's when I'm having my birthday dinner. Oh, the struggles I face. Ha, ha, ha.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    3-25
    Green: Yes (Chevy)
    Goal: 20/25
    Goal: 15/18

Well, I enjoyed my birthday and managed to stay Green. Woohoo!

• bbinoa
    Options
    3/25
    Red!!! Oh well. I enjoyed it.
    I did get a great workout in though.

@Laughter_Girl - happy birthday!!!!!! I hope.it was fabulous!!!
    Oh,and aren't crepes awesome? I first had them a couple years ago. I get them w Nutella and strawberries. Yum!!!
  • bbinoa
    Options
    3/26 and 27
    Happy Easter!!!

I took a logging break this weekend. Saturday was an all day yard work fest. Sunday I think I ate my own weight in corn casserole and ham, lol.

Will be back at it tomorrow!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    3-26, 3-27 & 3-28
    Green: No, Yes & Yes
    Goal: 22/25
    Exercise: No, Yes & No
    Goal: 16/18

I'm back! Thanks for the birthday wishes @bbinoa! Yes, crepes are good. I'll have to get one again real soon. Hope you enjoyed your holiday weekend. Sounds like you ate well. :) Back to reality for me now.
  • bbinoa
    edited March 2016
    Options
    3/28
    Green, yes
    Exercise, yes
    Total 20/15

Yep @Laughter_Girl, back to reality here too!! Today was my youngest daughters 9th birthday, so there was some cake but I still kept it pretty green.

Team green is feeling kinda sparse lately... just you and me! :o
  • bbinoa
    Options
    3/29
    Red but only Over by 70 calories.. Chevy green
    20/15