Dinner & Dessert Ideas

Options
alannabuck
alannabuck Posts: 9 Member
Does anyone have really great dinner and dessert ideas that are surprisingly low calorie or can be easily modified to be?The reason for surprising is below. I'm pescetarian, btw.

SO...my boyfriend works in the country most of the week and lives with me in town "part-time". When he is in town, I always want us to have yummy, home-cooked meals and dessert together. Unfortunately, when I make meals that I know he enjoys they tend to be high calorie and I always overdo it.

He's already thin and a picky eater, and follows my pescetarian diet when he is with me, so I feel guilty serving him things he considers less hardy like a nicoise salad and a banana (which I love).

I know this is partly a self-control issue, but I'd also love an arsenal of ideas!

Replies

• Iknewyouweretrouble
    Iknewyouweretrouble Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I don't have any ideas to serve to someone picky. I usually eat sugar free jello or sugar free pudding or 100 calorie brownies and they do a good job of conquering my dessert cravings.
  • alannabuck
    alannabuck Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks, @Iknewyouweretrouble , I totally forgot that those existed. I'll have to pick some of those up!