Weekly Chat March 20-26

Options
SeeAhtter787
SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
Alright everyone. Here is the next challenge. We have 15 weeks to shake things up. Good luck to all!!! And remember...... New challenge. New month. New week. New day. New you.

Replies

• edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Woohoo lets go!! Be healthy!! Be fit!! Be happy!!
    Evelyn
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    My goal for July 4th is going to be 115 lbs. That is only 2.6 lower than I am today. But I have several trips planned between now and then. So I think it will be a bumpy ride!!

But this challenge will help me take off whatever I gain while I am away. Leaving this Wednesday to visit our son and two grandsons for Easter. Just had an egg hunt and cookout this afternoon for my other son and his family. I managed to stay within my allotted cals today.

Need to finish my 10,000 steps for today though.
    Good luck to all.
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Ok Gang. I'm going to change the name to Fourth of July. I almost forgot about that part. Oops.
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    I had a friend recommend The Fast Metabolism Diet. Has anyone tried it? Had success or failure? I really need to get 30 pounds off before June 10. Doc promised me my new knee if I could do that. So I am open to anything.
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    I tend to shy away from anything that promises to do anything to my metabolism, but that's just me.
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    I am in for the next round ladies !!!!
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    I'm in and planning on being well under 199 by then!
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I am in too. hoping my body will corpuate, as well as ,my blood sugar and blood pressure is.
    I will not give up.

marie
  • slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    can't wait.....recommitted!!
  • yesIcan155
    yesIcan155 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've been on vacation in Gatlinburg this week, so I am not jumping on the scale until tomorrow. I don't know what it will show because even though I ate and drank freely, we hiked 6-10 miles every day.

Jessica
  • Eninad
    Eninad Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am trying but I'm just going up up up. I saw 213 last night and 210 this morning. I am really getting grumpy, but I'm walking and doing zumba. Sodium is high, so I'm drinking tons of tea today. I'm eating high protein, have been for some time. I am astounded about how fast weight goes up and how slow it goes down, but I will make it go back down. I can not say I'm necessarily gaining muscle, but I'll just keep plugging along.
  • cathrynw
    cathrynw Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I'm back in two!!! I went as far up as 231, today I'm at 210!!!! Down 21lbs since January! Im ready to get the next 20 off for good!!! @Eninad we've got this!!!!!!
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Cathrynw-Glad to hear that you got a handle on losing after gaining. I am having a problem lately. I will get it under control.Janice

• SeeAhtter787
    Options
    I have been trying the fast metabolism diet a friend recommended. So far I have lost 3 lbs in 4 days. I can't complain about that. Hopefully tomorrow will show another drop.
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    This is the first month that I have been not only able to reach 100 miles but have days left over. Not just hitting 100 on the very last day!!!!!!!!!! I feel so good I finally did it but on the other hand I feel every mile I walked all month long. I have been doing way too much.
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Congrats Esther!! Great job!!!!
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    This is the first month that I have been not only able to reach 100 miles but have days left over. Not just hitting 100 on the very last day!!!!!!!!!! I feel so good I finally did it but on the other hand I feel every mile I walked all month long. I have been doing way too much.

Great mileage but do listen to your body. Don't overdo and have a setback.
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Sadly I'm just doing everyday crap that needs doing. I'm not going out of the way to walk or get "the last few steps in". I'm actually trying to slow down and take a rest day which consists of under 3 miles but it just hasn't been able to happen more than 2 times this month. Although today will be a day like that I hope. I am suffering from cheese poisoning again and spending my day in bed. Except to spread weed and feed and miss out on my yard. We have the weather for it so it has to get done while the sun shines.

Esther
This discussion has been closed.