March/ April 2016 SW newbie

Options
JennypegMarie
JennypegMarie Posts: 133 Member
Hi
MFP alone is not working for me anymore.
I'm needing to loose 4 stone, so decided to do slimming world for the 2nd time.
The 1st time I did a 10 wk stretch and only lost 5lb on EE.
Hopefully, this time around I will do the whole hog!

Any buddies out there? :)
Be great too do this together. I can't do the meetings. Pm me & Add me!

Replies

• Blind_Pilot
    Blind_Pilot Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    hiya, i'm in the same boat, I lost 3stone using MFP, but due to life getting in the way and brand new bad habits i've put it all back on and then some. This time around MFP is just not working for me so giving slimming world a go. Hope it can stir up the determination and dedication i had before!! Going to my first class on Tuesday.
  • JulieSlack
    JulieSlack Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I rejoined SW in January and have lost 23.5lbs so far with lots to go feel free to add me
  • gemma_yidette
    gemma_yidette Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Iv just started slimming world again after having baby and will be doing it from home to. I managed to lose 5 stone before but this time I have half a stone to lose. Will add you when I figure out how x
  • wavedancer123
    wavedancer123 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    have joined SW online, just need to continue my journey and had heard good views about SW, so thought I would give it a ago.
  • JennypegMarie
    JennypegMarie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    hiya, i'm in the same boat, I lost 3stone using MFP, but due to life getting in the way and brand new bad habits i've put it all back on and then some. This time around MFP is just not working for me so giving slimming world a go. Hope it can stir up the determination and dedication i had before!! Going to my first class on Tuesday.

Sorry for the lare reply! It's so frustrating isn't it :/
    I hope SW has been positive for you. I've come off again, no loss! Ggrrrrr!!
    Really have no idea what to do with myself now.
  • caewing
    caewing Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    just joined 6th may... advise on foods that are good but low calorie and in sw
  • Blind_Pilot
    Options

Sorry for the lare reply! It's so frustrating isn't it :/
    I hope SW has been positive for you. I've come off again, no loss! Ggrrrrr!!
    Really have no idea what to do with myself now.

sorry for my late reply lol!! I've been doing ok, lost 9lbs in two weeks, but then put 3lbs on in a week! lost 1lb at last weigh in so I no longer feel like a fraud by having my half a stone sticker on the fridge!!
  • purple817
    purple817 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm planning on joining S world tonight - first time ever doing a group like that so a bit nervous - other than getting weighed can anyone advise what I should expect?
  • Blind_Pilot
    Options
    purple817 wrote: »
    Hi all, I'm planning on joining S world tonight - first time ever doing a group like that so a bit nervous - other than getting weighed can anyone advise what I should expect?

Hi only now seeing this, haven't been on forums for awhile... How did you find SW?