@Georgianbaygirl67 great idea!!!
  • Mirabelle_Out
    Mirabelle_Out Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    @alzo42 welcome!!!
  • Mirabelle_Out
    Options
    @bpkal I haven't done inches yet! Does this help with motivation?
  • Amay33
    Amay33 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Never weighed today. I will by Monday tho.

One question are we not supposed to weigh on the march thread? Just thought I'd ask cause I seen people are doing on septembers? I'm kinda lost?
  • Mirabelle_Out
    Options
    Good question. I was thinking the same thing. I think I did mine on the Friday weigh in
  • Brittles927
    Brittles927 Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    The weekly weigh-in's should be posted in Friday's weekly weigh-in discussion.
    The monthly weigh-in's should be posted in the Announcements with the Month we're in.

So for this month (March) we'll post in "March 31st Weigh-in (Mar 31st - Apr 7th)", sometime between March 31st and April 7th, with the overall weight lost in the month.

The weekly weigh-ins weren't part of the challenge initially, but we added them in to keep everyone accountable and keep activity in the group :)

Hope this makes sense :)
  • Amay33
    Amay33 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • lizzardblizzard15
    lizzardblizzard15 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    finally figured out how to join! I'm happy to have some support from people going through the same thing as me! this is tough. so tough. it's also not my first rodeo. my biggest temptation is to eat the "leftover" calories in my calorie-deficiency. I'm so ready to be done with carrying around all of this extra weight!
  • Mirabelle_Out
    Options
    @lizzardblizzard15 I struggle with wanting to eat all of my calories. I have stopped tracking my exercise on MFP, as I would want to eat those calories too! Currently, I am trying to cut out late night snacking!!!
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Zumba_Luvah Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Hey all. Just joined the group. I got married August 2016 and have since gained 27 pounds. I've just had these awful nighttime cravings and I have hard time controlling it. I'm at a weight that I haven't been at in 9 years. (Not counting gaining weight while I was pregnant). I wish I was pregnant, then at least there would be a reason that I'm having these cravings! But I want to take back control, so here I am trying again for the hundredth time! One thing that I do is I never give up on trying.
  • Brittles927
    Options
    Welcome Zumba_Luvah :)

I got married in October 2015 and have gained 25lbs since then, how does that happen so quickly?? Anyway, I think with all the support here we'll be back to our wedding weight or lower, before we know it!

Never give up! :)
  • bbries123
    bbries123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    To those of you asking about inches, I definitely recommend it!!! I started having my personal trainer measure me about every 4-5 months, and it's amazing what a difference there can be in inches that you might not see on the scale or even see for yourself in the mirror. It can really help re-energize you though if like me you find yourself getting frustrated with how far you still have to go and how slowly it seems to be coming off. :smile:
  • HealthierRayne
    HealthierRayne Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    HI!! I am a little behind having just started with the group but I am very excited to have a motivating group where we can help each other reach our goals. Cheers everyone!!!
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Options
    britnaii22 wrote: »
    Welcome Zumba_Luvah :)

I got married in October 2015 and have gained 25lbs since then, how does that happen so quickly?? Anyway, I think with all the support here we'll be back to our wedding weight or lower, before we know it!

Never give up! :)

I have no clue how we can gain it so fast! All I know is that I want it to stop lol. My wedding weight was 164, so I'd love to be back there. Hopefully before summer. So I have about 2 months before it's short and flip flop weather.

We can do this! All of us together can reach our goals!
  • Zumba_Luvah
    Options
    Hey all. Just joined the group. I got married August 2016 and have since gained 27 pounds. I've just had these awful nighttime cravings and I have hard time controlling it. I'm at a weight that I haven't been at in 9 years. (Not counting gaining weight while I was pregnant). I wish I was pregnant, then at least there would be a reason that I'm having these cravings! But I want to take back control, so here I am trying again for the hundredth time! One thing that I do is I never give up on trying.

I meant August 2015. Whoops lol
  • MissMonicaC4
    MissMonicaC4 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    tater2405 wrote: »
    A great tip is drinking water before each meal! def makes a huge difference for me!!!

I need to do that!!
  • MissMonicaC4
    MissMonicaC4 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    bbries123 wrote: »
    To those of you asking about inches, I definitely recommend it!!! I started having my personal trainer measure me about every 4-5 months, and it's amazing what a difference there can be in inches that you might not see on the scale or even see for yourself in the mirror. It can really help re-energize you though if like me you find yourself getting frustrated with how far you still have to go and how slowly it seems to be coming off. :smile:

We should measure!! I plan on measuring weekly on tuesdays.
  • Brittles927
    Options
    I'm in for measuring too! I'll need to pick up some measuring tape tomorrow :)
  • Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I am new to the group. I love an active thread. It really does help to have support. :)
  • Brittles927
    Options
    Welcome Eava57 :) glad to have you!