April Goals

Options
heatherc369
heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
Post your goals for the month, things you need to focus on here.

Replies

• heatherc369
    Options
    My goals for April:

1.) Get back to drinking more water (minimum of 64 oz's a day)
    2.) Get back to trying to get my steps in (minimum of 7k a day to start)

Normally I have a long list of goals but I do not want to burn myself out so i am going to start small :)
  • nakia2014
    nakia2014 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My goal for April is to drastically increase my water intake and eliminate the sweets. I want to first cut back and eventually eliminate as I work towards my goal weight.
  • heatherc369
    Options
    nakia2014 wrote: »
    My goal for April is to drastically increase my water intake and eliminate the sweets. I want to first cut back and eventually eliminate as I work towards my goal weight.

That is the way to do it! One thing at a time, don't overwhelm yourself!
  • Allie6011012
    Allie6011012 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

my goal for April is to do some form of exercise 5 x a week. I also want to quit eating at night before bed, so i guess that means balancing my intake out better over the day, so I'm not feeling hungry at night.
    And try to sick to the myplate goals at least 24/30 of the April days.

lets do this!!!

• mlstaubin
    mlstaubin Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    To complete Hammer and Chisel! Also to start running again!
  • Kerryatoon
    Kerryatoon Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    My April goals are to get back into my 30 day shred and to reduce my sugar intake.
  • curleytop60
    curleytop60 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    my April goal is to start walking, 1/4 mile and increase 1/4 mile each week.
    Increase plain water intake. (I was drinking soda all the time cut back to the flavored water with 0 calories now need to drink plain water so i don't crave the sodas)
  • heatherc369
    Options
    We got this ladies!
  • Allie6011012
    Options
    Hello All,
    I resisted the temptation to buy something sweet ( chocolate bar,Herseys..yumm) at the grocery store. I can't believe i was really saying to myself...you can save it, not eat it all at once. YA right. If I don't buy it, I won't eat it. Small victory, but i'll take it.

Are you guys still on track today?
  • Kerryatoon
    Kerryatoon Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    @Allie YAY! That's good!
  • Allie6011012
    Options
    Happy Saturday All! Are you guys on track with your goals? I didn't sleep well last night, so i slept in ( and missed the exercise class I planned). oppppssss. I guess I'll have to run instead. That makes for a happy dog.
    Good luck today !
  • AZI1983
    AZI1983 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My April goal is to #1, stay on top of coming here, logging my food honestly, and keeping up on checking in with the group. My second goal is to work out 2 days at home and 2 days at school - leaving the excuses out when it comes to attending my class!
  • calmandpeaceful
    calmandpeaceful Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    My goals for April are to log every day, stay within my calorie limit, severely cut down on my evening glasses of wine, journal, and exercise at least 3-4 times per week but add more weights (which I have been doing, so that shouldn't be too hard). I weigh 194. By the end of April I plan to weigh 186. (I am 55 and metabolism has slowed - so I am trying to realistic as well).
  • AZLisaLou
    AZLisaLou Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    My goals for April are:
    1). get back to logging every day
    2). start and stick to exercising regularly (Slim in 6 video by Beachbody)
    3). get the soda under control
  • AZI1983
    AZI1983 Posts: 22 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hey, I'm just starting the Beachbody PiYo program at home! Wanna be accountability buddies for checking in? We could set days and times we intend on doing them?! Just an idea :smiley:
  • heatherc369
    Options
    Eevryones goals seem to be very reachable, I wish everyone the best of luck!
  • AZLisaLou
    AZLisaLou Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    AZI1983 wrote: »
    Hey, I'm just starting the Beachbody PiYo program at home! Wanna be accountability buddies for checking in? We could set days and times we intend on doing them?! Just an idea :smiley:

Good luck doing PiYo! I bought that video too, but during the 1st workout I injured my foot and it took me about 2 months to recover. I think I'm still way too fat and out of shape for it. I'm going to be starting Slim in 6 again on the 1st. maybe after one round of PiYo for you and Si6 for me I might be able to try PiYo again for a 2nd round with you. Do you think you'll keep going with it after 1 round?
  • NadiaMayl
    NadiaMayl Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    April Goals:
    * Get back to a gym routine
    * Only drink 1-2 alcoholic drinks on Friday and Saturday... (Lots of stress in the last few months got hubby having the "lets-unwind-daily-glass-of-vino"...
    * Increase water intake
    * LOG LOG LOG

• bepresent24
    bepresent24 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Drinking more water and exercising at least 4 times a week! Logging is crucial as this helps keep me honest lol.
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    My goal for april is also to do some exercise at least 5 days out of each week and to finish April at under 289lb or less I was 295lb this morning so should be achievable.
This discussion has been closed.