Easter

Options
ab6046
ab6046 Posts: 371 Member
Am I the only one plotting a binge? What are your plans?

Replies

• letgoorbedragged
    letgoorbedragged Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Nope, my ED is already concocting excuses for overeating.
  • mweckler
    mweckler Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Well I have to go shopping for the kids Easter baskets today and be able to load up they baskets and eggs without eating too much of their candy. Luckily for me there are no real Easter themed foods I have to eat outside of all the candy. Just try to stay strong and try to be aware of how much you are eating and maybe everyone should do a check in tomorrow night to see how everyone survived?
  • ab6046
    Options
    I would like that. I don't really have any major plans, but considering the way I'm thinking now I think it's going to be a pretty bad day.
  • ab6046
    Options
    If people feel like it, they can just check in on here. Or the regular check in. Whatever, as long as people have a place to vent!
  • msty112
    msty112 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I made a peanut butter pie to take to my parents house. Hopefully it makes it there...
  • ab6046
    Options
    msty112 wrote: »
    I made a peanut butter pie to take to my parents house. Hopefully it makes it there...

I've never had peanut butter pie before but that sounds right up my alley. Good luck with that!
  • irishjeepgirl1969
    irishjeepgirl1969 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I only have the one kid and she's nearly thirteen. She's getting an Easter bucket filled with horse grooming brushes and horse treats rather than candy. For Easter dinner, it's chicken, tossed salad, & grilled veggies with fruit salad for dessert.

However, we attended a wedding today and I binged. It kills me, too. I had tomorrow all planned out & safe. Today, I thought I would do okay since I normally don't binge eat in public. But it was the wedding of one of my eating buddies.
  • msty112
    Options
    Easter check in #1. Morning is going well, haven't touched the massive amount of candy my daughter got at the egg hunt. Also didn't touch the peanut butter pie yet. Going to my parents for Easter dinner in a bit. Planning to leaving any remaining pie at their house!
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    I have no children which makes life easier. Only eggs eaten this weekend are from chickens and only sugar from veg. o:)
  • ab6046
    Options
    Great job, both of you! I have no Easter plans but have managed to fall off the wagon on my own regardless. It hasn't been horrible, and actually I wouldn't say I've been bingeing. Just consistently eating when I'm not hungry and not really craving the food I'm eating. I think I'll be going out to dinner a bit later.
  • msty112
    Options
    I had a decent day. Got a really long walk in since it was beautiful outside. Went over on calories but didn't binge. I still feel good about the day, actually took time to enjoy the food and the company. The pie was actually all eaten at dinner because we had some extra guests, so no leftovers!
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    @msty112 ~ Sounds awesome!