Sufferfest and the Col Collective

Options
ntnunk
ntnunk Posts: 936 Member
Yesterday the weather forced me indoors and onto the trainer for my ride. A few weeks ago I purchased The Sufferfest video "To Get To The Other Side" but yesterday was the first time I'd actually used the video. It's a little different from most of the 'fest videos in that it's not absolutely brutal. It's predominantly a base and tempo workout designed by Neal Henderson, about 91 minutes long, so it was exactly what the doctor ordered for yesterday. The video is also a little different because it's a collaboration with "The Col Collective" so rather than race footage, the video is comprised of footage from a bunch of climbs in the Dolomites. Absolutely beautiful scenery and as icing on the cake the vid was full of interesting information about the history, cuisine, heritage, culture, political climate, and all kinds of other things about the region. All in all, it was a thoroughly entertaining 90 minutes on the trainer. Two big "thumbs up" to the 'fest and the Col Collective for putting together a great video and workout.

I know it's the wrong time of year to be talking about indoor training, but I just had to share.