Day 79: 3/29/16

Options
SingRunTing
SingRunTing Posts: 2,604 Member
Good morning!

I hit my goals yesterday! Ate within my calories, did my workout, and even got over 10k steps. Not bad. My weight dropped a little, but it's still way way way up.

We have our final walkthrough of the house tonight and then closing tomorrow morning. Will try to get my run in tonight, but if I can't I'll get my steps done. Mr. Ting usually runs with me, but I think we'll be more focused on packing than working out tonight.

You probably won't see me tomorrow and I definitely won't get to the spreadsheet until Thursday am. It'll get done when I get to work in the morning on day 81, so everyone gets a little extra time for the weigh in this time.

Goals for today:
1. stay within calories
2. 10k -12k steps
3. 3 mile run (maybe)

Replies

• Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Have a great week SingRunTing, such an exciting time! My weight is up too after the past month but baby steps to getting back on track again..everything in time.

Had a pretty good day yesterday and met most of my goals except the hydration. I really struggle with the water intake.

Today's goals
    upper body strength training - done
    stay within calories with healthy choices
    drink water
    30 min walk/jog

Have a great day everyone!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,956 Member
    Options
    SingRunTing, like Kendra have a wonderful week moving into your house. I'm up a little too but that's okay since it's due to that time of the month, :'(:'(

Today goal
    1. Run / Arc Trainer
    2. Bake avacodo Black bean browines
    3. Bob Harper's strength trainer
    4. Hit fiber
  • CourtLloyd
    CourtLloyd Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday! I hit my goals for yesterday...same plan today with lower carb intake...carb cycling...or at least trying!

Today, more water is the goal, get my run in, and stay on point with no sweets or treats! :)
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!!
    I had a very good day yesterday but towards the evening I decided to try an old recipe for homemade chocolate with protein powder....and then I devoured the whole thing :)
    Moving on, today I want to get my training done, take a small hike since the sun is shining and cover all my other basics.
    Let's make it a fabulous Tuesday!!!!
  • helensingssongs
    helensingssongs Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone Good luck SingRunTing home buying is such an emotional time full of stress and joy and sheer hard slog. I hope the move goes smoothly. Like Kendra and GrandmaJackie I have gained overall but am now heading in the right direction.
    Water was a it low on Tuesday and there was a chocolate bar. But otherwise all was good.
    Wednesday is the same plan with yoga.
    Have a good one
  • Frigs
    Frigs Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Good luck on the house SingRunTing!! Very exciting time.