What's Stopping You?

...and how will you overcome it?

Life is the result of previous decisions. It was a long journey for me to realize that, but when I did, it changed my strategy for living. I am learning to turn my intentions into action. If there's something I want to achieve, what do I have to change to get there? If I have a goal or an ambition, what decisions do I have to make to move me toward it?

But when it comes to acting on a decision is where the rubber meets the road - it's uncomfortable, I'm tired, I have work commitments, I have family commitments, I have community commitments.

But is there a change I can make, however big or small, that could allow me to bring forward a better, more energetic, focused, or relaxed me?

Rather than seeing time committed to healthy living as time not spent elsewhere, could I regard it as a gain that will have a net positive impact on other aspects of my life?

Instead of looking at life as a balancing act, is there an improvement I can make in one area of life that would spill over to benefit others?

What's stopping you? And what change will you make?