Weekly Chat March 27-April 2

Options
SeeAhtter787
SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
Sorry it's a couple days late. I forgot all about it. But here is the next week's chat.

Replies

• Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    I am changing my weigh in days to Monday's instead of Friday's, actually my hubby suggested it.
    Also trying not to eat after dinner, drinking carbonated water with lemon. I hope those bubbles fill
    me up. :D I am hoping the Monday weigh in will make me more accountable on the weekends.

Shirley
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    @Shirley61 - if something is not working. It is a great idea to mix it up. I weigh in on Tuesdays. That way I do pretty good on Saturday and Sunday. Friday night is my night for a small treat and a glass of wine. Usually they fit into my cal range.

I bank about 100 cals/per day during the week for Friday night. So it all evens out.

I just lost the 4 lbs from my Easter trip to our son's. Too many chocolate mini eggs. But the weight must have been water weight because it is gone now.
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    That's great Vicky, today was my birthday and another year older and harder to get the weight off.
    Shirley
  • yesIcan155
    yesIcan155 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday, Shirley!
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday, Shirley.
  • edellaratta
    edellaratta Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Shirley!!
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Shirley!!!!!! Hope it was a great one!!!
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    HAPPY BELATED!!! WOOOO!!!!!!!!!
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Happy Belated Birthday Shirley. Sorry I did not get a chance to check thread yesterday. Hope it was a good one for you.
This discussion has been closed.