Why choose "the hard way" instead of bariatric surgery?

Options
2»

Replies

• lungs59
    lungs59 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I don't think any apologies are needed... I think we all get it. We all have the same beast we fight, we may have to battle it in slightly different ways but we all know to well the pain and struggle .... it sucks!!!! It is so fantastic that we can all ask questions of one another to see if something we may be thinking about doing has been done.....and who can help with questions and experiences ...ALL without JUDGEMENT ..... That being said.... If you are considering the surgery you have to listen closely to the instructions of the Dr's, If you do not follow their strict guidelines then there will be problems. Sometimes there are problems like stated above even when you do follow the rules. 2 big reasons why I did not have the surgery 1) they said if all your ducks were not in a row it was not likely you would be successful in your weight loss (if your head is not in the game, if your family is not on board, outside stress, good support system etc....) My darn ducks would never line up! 2) Insurance would not pay for it when my ducks did line up. Otherwise I probably would have had it by now