FAQ about nudism

vascrypt
vascrypt Posts: 11 Member
edited April 2016 in Social Groups
Q: Don't men get erections?
A: Of course. Its natural. If you get an erection in the presence of others try not to make it obvious. Cover up with a towel, step away for a few mins, or jump in a pool! As you get more comfortable with social nudity erections don't happen as often.

Q: Isn't being a nudist just about sex?
A: No! Any lewd acts, uncomfortable staring or any sexual advances are frowned upon heavily. If someone is making you uncomfortable please inform a resort staff member or if your at a beach inform a life guard so that person can be removed.

Q: Can I feel comfortable as a nudist even though I don't have a perfect body?
A: Yes! Enjoying social nudity is not about comparing your body to another. Nudism is all about accepting your body and everyone elses' just as nature made them!

Q: What if I don't feel comfortable being nude in public?
A: Many nudists only go nude at home! Do some house work, go swimming or sun bathing nude at your house! Be sure to keep your blinds closed if you live in a busy area as being visibly nude could be considered against the law in your area.

Q: Isn't being nude considered indecent exposure?
A: In some Countries, States or cities being naked is illegal no matter where you are. In many areas nudity is perfectly legal as long as you are in a nudist area. Check out AANR (American Association for Nude Recreation) or a local nudist association for nudist resorts or beaches near you!

Q: What about the kids?!?!
A: Most kids are natural nudists and take to it faster than most adults because they don't have stigma about body image yet. Kids will learn what real bodies look like instead of the photo shopped images on TV and the internet.

Q: Why be nude? Dont we wear clothes for protection?
A: While clothes do offer a layer or protection and warmth, being nude gives you a feeling of freedom and it lets your body breath. Nudists do wear clothes when needed like going out to the store, when its cold or going to work!

Have any questions that weren't covered in the FAQ? Ask below!