NSV

Options
124»

Replies

• Pepperh3ad
    Pepperh3ad Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Soooo... It's been about a month since my last video was posted, and I'm happy to say that episode 3 is "in the can", and ready to watch! This episode kicks off with two big announcements (one of them being a HUGE NSV), followed by a discussion about basic nutrition, and some chatter about staying motivated to work out! Give it a once-through, learn some stuff, and of course "like", subscribe, and share it! Comments and discussion always welcome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmZ5v_tQqUw
  • sharondjs
    sharondjs Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    @Pepperh3ad watched your video congrats on your nsv and achieving such an awesome goal .Such good news about the diabetes . Good video , I like the goals part we all need more than a number goal I think to help motivate & keep motivated one of mine, strange one is being able to fit comfortably into an airplane seat and not feel sorry for the person beside me :smile: & not need the extension belt . I didnt know that about the lowest amount of carbs very good info .. Thanks
  • Nuari2016
    Nuari2016 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Today's NSV for me was that for the first time in a long, long time, my ankles and feet weren't swollen. I forgot that I had ankle bones! I'm sure they'll swell again periodically, at least until I'm a little lighter, but it was nice to have that glimpse of better times ahead.