Presents for people involved!

Options
Fitforevermore
Fitforevermore Posts: 399 Member
This is stressing me quite a lot at the mo! I've just but rose gold antler necklaces on easy for my flower girl, ring girl and best lady, as it is on a nature reserve with dear and our rings are rose gold, but I don't think this is enough! Plus ring bearer boy, celebrant and wedding planner to buy for!

Replies

• RhiannonBecks
    RhiannonBecks Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I was stressed quite a bit about gifts for other people too, but then I just stepped back and realized that any gift is something nice to get, whether small or big. For my Bridesmaids I did a Canvas tote w/ gold dots on it, a small blush colored make up bag, a small bottle of champagne, a dainty gold bracelet with a pearl, a personalized wine/beer opener (depending on the girl), a cute candle and diffuser. I threw it all in the canvas tote and then added some cute Navy Blue/Blush tissue paper- and that's a wrap!

I will most likely buy my flower girls (3) and ring bearer a toy or something outdoor fun to play with. (they are 6 & under).

For your girls, could you do a cute picture frame with your favorite picture with each girl? Seems simple, but I know I don't have enough pictures with my best friends in the house and a nice frame is always a great gesture too.

If you aren't on Etsy, you should browse for gifts there, that is where I got a lot of my ideas, and actually bought my mom/dad's gift there too! :)

Good luck, whatever you do I am sure they will appreciate it.
  • Fitforevermore
    Fitforevermore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the ideas! I think I'm also stressingabout transporting every thing! Will Def look on etsy, join ed yesterday!
  • purebells
    purebells Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I got the girls earrings for them to wear on the day, a robe for when we are getting ready and a small bottle of bubbles and their clutch purse for the day.

The flowergirl has a matching robe and a bracelet and the pageboy a football.
  • purebells
    purebells Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Oh and I have done personalized coathangers as well ☺ DIY job