What's your favorite games!

RxQueen666
RxQueen666 Posts: 10 Member
Mines def all things Nintendo, halo, Diablo, older final fantasies, legend of dragoon, Zelda is my heart <3!

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    edited April 2016
    I'm old. The games I used to love are boring me now :( I was a huge Sims fan, loved RPGs and MMOs... now the only game that's really caught my attention in the last few years is the Dragon Age stuff. Heck I didn't even finish Witcher 3! Sims 4 is boring as hell too (probably because it's super hard to meet people as the kids can't make friends at school so easily anymore). I downloaded RollerCoaster Tycoon World but it's still pretty much in the beta phase and pretty frustrating.

I mostly play on my tablet now and I'm addicted to Township though, and match 3 games (but not the kind with energy and all that crap.. the Bullbitz games that cost a couple bucks).
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    I'd be down for an old fashion Duck Hunt (with gun) any day, even if I wasn't great at it. I've been trying to find an old copy of Sim City (the kind where you could turn off disasters, and give yourself a bunch of money) to just have fun and putter around with - I picked up SimCty 4 and I hate it, too much micromanaging. I'm not the best at Duke Nukem 3D, but that's a nostalgia game for me too.
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    edited April 2016
    The older final fantasy games, actually any 1990s Squaresoft RPG, all the shadowrun games (except the xbox 360 one), Mass effect 1&2, the older metroid games, the original Lunar games. I say this as i look at my wall over over 100 games. I need to count all these things. I was a fan of Destiny but Bungie's killing the game and I'm tired of them making me be social to get stuff done. I don't like talking to people in the real world let alone when I'm gaming lol.
  • RxQueen666
    rowlandsw wrote: »
    The older final fantasy games, actually any 1990s Squaresoft RPG, all the shadowrun games (except the xbox 360 one), Mass effect 1&2, the older metroid games, the original Lunar games. I say this as i look at my wall over over 100 games. I need to count all these things. I was a fan of Destiny but Bungie's killing the game and I'm tired of them making me be social to get stuff done. I don't like talking to people in the real world let alone when I'm gaming lol.

I feel that! I love destiny.
  • rowlandsw
    I'm actually about to put Destiny back on the shelf for a while. I got so much stuff to finish or try and get all the trophies for.
  • RxQueen666
    rowlandsw wrote: »
    I'm actually about to put Destiny back on the shelf for a while. I got so much stuff to finish or try and get all the trophies for.

I barely get to play games anymore. I have been playing Mario kart 8 a lot tho lol
  • tabbyblack13
    tabbyblack13 Posts: 299 Member
    I'm playing Dragon Age Inquisition again. I like the idea that I can change my history and play through again. I have Destiny, Witcher 3, and Final Fantasy 15 on my list to play next.

I'm looking forward to Kingdom Hearts 3.

I also want them to re-release Final Fantasy 13 series for the PS4.
  • rowlandsw
    I just can't get into FF13. I preordered 15.
  • Spatialized
    Spatialized Posts: 623 Member
    Had a moment today where I was wanting to play Borderlands 2 again. Guess what I'll be firing up when I get home?
  • rowlandsw
    I love shadowrun games too from the 8 bit ones to the kickstarted ones. I just wish i could find a way to play the japanese sega cd one but it can't be emulated.
  • mweckler
    mweckler Posts: 623 Member
    I love Dungeons and Dragons and have been playing for over 20 years, Sadly my D&D group looks like it is disbanding as our DM is moving away. I also like a game called Heroes Unlimited, it was a tabletop RPG, but with super heroes. As for video games lately I have been playing a lot of Diablo 3 on the X Box 1, along with The Division. I also have a bunch more games, I seem to like action RPG's the best.
  • mweckler
    mweckler Posts: 623 Member
    @rowlandsw Did you see that a company remastered the original Shadowrun game on Steam for PC a couple years ago. I bought it and it looks amazing and is still as fun as it was when it first came out.
  • rowlandsw
    I saw that there's a few fan made remakes of the sega and snes shadowruns using the assets from SR: Returns. I'm not a huge steam fan. I'm getting back into Wolfenstein and want to get the older console games and Old Blood since I'm working on the new order right now. I wasn't into it the first time but it's going more smoothly now.
  • strifechick
    strifechick Posts: 129 Member
    I LOVE final fantasy 7 and 8 (even most people hate 8 it's one of the best in my opinion) plus X, oh and final fantasy tactics (the original PS1 version, not the redone one for the GBA.

Also the early Resident Evils (pre-4, and not those awful game cube remakes), silent hill 1&2, breath of fire 3, legends of the dragoon, castlevania SOTN, and others that came out around the same time.

Zelda Ocarina of time, and A Link to the Past.

Diablo 2 on the PC (plus randoms like roller coaster tycoon, the sims, and sim city).

I know I'm missing out on tons but these guys jumped into my head as my favorites!
  • StrengthOfABear
    StrengthOfABear Posts: 37 Member
    I'm just after a session of Diablo 3 (started season 10 today), been playing lots of Don't Starve together (hilarious....right!) recently. We've dipped into Starbound and I've kinda abandoned my farm in stardew valley.... :P def a fan of rpgs but like a bit of dig, dig, dig too! Terraria was my intro to games about 2 years ago, flipping loved it.
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    I'm still into old games.

Yoshi's Island - SNES
    Illusion of Gaia - SNES
    Donkey Kong Country - SNES
    Kirby Super Star - SNES
    All Pokemon Games - GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS
    Baten Kaitos - Gamecube
    Harvest Moon - Gamecube & 3DS
    Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles - Gamecube

Currently playing Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild & Pokemon Moon