Real life first name

Well, as today is day 100 of logging into MFP for me, I guess its occurred to me that I'm going to be here for the long run.

When I chose my screen name, I didn't really know too much about the community aspect of MFP, or how much I'd really enjoy logging in and seeing how you fine folks are doing every day.
As such, I just wanted to say 'Hi, I'm Jenni'. Feel free to call me BigChangeNeeded, or BCN, or whatever, but if I'm going to be staying a while, I thought I'd share my real name. :smile:

Replies

• krce
    krce Posts: 213 Member
    Congratulations on 100 days!! Wow!!

I'm Kayla & it's nice to meet you, Jenni :)
  • audrey13027
    audrey13027 Posts: 215 Member
    Hi Jenni! :smiley: Glad you shared...
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Hi Jenni , my name is Kathy but everyone calls me Kat. I'm here for the long haul too!!
  • ClarissaCLD
    ClarissaCLD Posts: 212 Member
    Claire :)
  • smurphy90
    smurphy90 Posts: 71 Member
    edited April 2016
    Hi Jenni, I'm Sara! I'm only on day 21 (this time), but I'm really hoping I stick to it this time! Having a community helps!
  • Nuari2016
    Nuari2016 Posts: 68 Member
    Susan, and well done on 100 days!!
  • Nuari2016
    Nuari2016 Posts: 68 Member
    PS - I keep forgetting to ask. Is your photo a sugar glider in a box of biscuits? :)
  • RunawayCurves
    RunawayCurves Posts: 688 Member
    I am Laura,
    If you want to you can change your username in the main settings but site only allows you to change it once.
    I do tend to think of you as a possum in a box of sweet pastries, I think of everyone as whatever the pictures are no matter how little sense that makes. I think that might be to do with my aspie brain. Clearly Kathy is not a glass jar of white stuff either.
  • 1cand0it2
    1cand0it2 Posts: 169 Member
    My name is Peg. My picture is me from 5 years ago, at a class reunion. I have another reunion this year, and I'm almost back down to that weight.
  • readytochange42
    readytochange42 Posts: 43 Member
    I'm Toni... Congrats on 100 Days!!
  • Tata0716
    Tata0716 Posts: 65 Member
    100 days, congrats!! Tara is my real name although my friends call m my scrreen name often lol
  • Pepperh3ad
    Pepperh3ad Posts: 117 Member
    I'm Tom. Nice to "meet" everybody.
  • LCSt68
    LCSt68 Posts: 67 Member
    Lisa here. Nice to meet you all. I remember everyone as their profile pic too. :) Laughing at my own at the thought.
  • BigChangeNeeded
    BigChangeNeeded Posts: 671 Member
    Nice to meet you all :smile:

Yes, my pic is a possum in a box of pastries. There was a news story a couple of years ago (from Australia, I think) about a possum who broke into a shop, and then binged so hard on cakes that it couldn't even run away when the shop staff turned up for work. I saw the picture and thought 'That's me', ha ha.

I'm not ready to change my picture yet, hell, I don't really have many pictures of me (I run as soon as I see a camera!), although I'm sure that I will do eventually.
  • sajones62
    sajones62 Posts: 22 Member
    Sandra
  • flatcoatedR
    flatcoatedR Posts: 173 Member
    My name is Sherri. Great to meet all of you. Great group.
  • lungs59
    lungs59 Posts: 50 Member
    My name is Kathy and for whatever reason I have not been able to get a picture to post on this site.... yep pretty much computer illiterate for the most part
  • birgitkwood
    birgitkwood Posts: 486 Member
    My name is Birgit. Sounds like "get beer," in reverse.