Hello

Options
amyg2169
amyg2169 Posts: 3 Member
Hi everyone just got a vivofit 2 the end of March so far love it having a few issues with the app. my GC user name is Lady Godwin

Replies

• cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Hello Lady, I got mine in January and am finally getting used to it. I have to say it has been a rocky road with all the crashes online between Connect and MFP but when it works it's great. I find it motivates me to move more. I work at a computer all day so am trying to find inventive ways to increase my step count. Hang in there because it's worth all the frustration.
  • amyg2169
    amyg2169 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I think I'm just aged a little lol I know my kids could figure it out working on it I have a very active job but my days off i do nothing. thank you I was thinking about getting the scale after I get this straight :-)
  • cheryldumais
    cheryldumais Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    I struggled with it in the beginning too. You have to set up your Garmin Connect account first to get it working. It is quite accurate and has really helped me to get going more.
  • ernestrodgers82
    ernestrodgers82 Posts: 204 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    amyg2169 wrote: »
    I think I'm just aged a little lol I know my kids could figure it out working on it I have a very active job but my days off i do nothing. thank you I was thinking about getting the scale after I get this straight :-)

I finally broke down and bought the Garmin heart rate monitor. I couldn't figure out how to pair it with my Vivofit2. Not having a teenager around, I did the next best thing and watched a YouTube video where a kid who looked about 17 showed how to pair the device in 1 1/2 minutes! So I know what you mean by having the kids do it ☺