April 11, 2016 Weekly Countdown

Options
Snowdenfarm
Snowdenfarm Posts: 84 Member
This is the weekly thread to post your pounds to lose and weeks to achieve the loss for your own personal goal. I will post it on Mondays, but you can enter your countdown on any day of the week.

Replies

• Snowdenfarm
    Options
    Goal:10 lbs/20 weeks
    To Go: 4 lbs/7 weeks

I became overconfident early in the week when I was down a pound by last Wednesday. I over ate and now have no loss. Better this coming week.
  • BuffyBourbon
    BuffyBourbon Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Goal: 109lbs /52 weeks
    Current: 60.4lbs/39 weeks
    To Go: 39.6lbs/13 weeks

I was down 2.4 pounds for the week, but this morning i'm back up a little bit. Not really sure why except that I had a quite hard ride yesterday - Horsie was quite full of himself and I'm sore today, so i'm going to guess it's water weight while muscles repair themselves? Anyway i'm still over 60 so yay!
  • Snowdenfarm
    Options
    Yay is right, @BuffyBourbon!! Spring rides are fun, lol.
  • BuffyBourbon
    Options
    Definitely seeing a trend here.. Didn't ride Monday, Tuesday I had a new low weight (hooray), rode Tuesday PM - Horsie was.... Athletic. I'm going with Athletic. Sore this morning - up 2 pounds from yesterday even though I ate below my limit, not even including my added exercise calories.
  • Snowdenfarm
    Options
    @BuffyBourbon "I'm going with athletic" hahahaha! Hmmmm, so riding puts on weight/ Maybe we hold water to somehow help repair the damaged muscle tissue when we get sore?
  • BuffyBourbon
    Options
    Yep! I know that's the case with other exercise, it happens, I just hadn't seen it with riding before, but I'm not sure I was paying attention before!