1200 Calorie Meal Plans:

Options
rachaelruth3
rachaelruth3 Posts: 27 Member
Good Afternoon, feel free to post 1200 calorie meal plans that you like to stick to or certain foods that help you stay on track. I have a huge sweet tooth so Fiber One bars (90 calories) and Special K little brownie bites (100 calories) are a life saver. I've lost around 55 pounds so far although I feel like I'm starting completely over after losing my motivation. My fiance was recently diagnosed with a brain tumor so I've been stress eating like crazy. I need to get my food choices in check.

Have a great day!
Remember, you can do this!

Replies

• ktilton70130
    ktilton70130 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Sorry to ready about your fiance, that is very stressful. I try to eat fruit as my snacks because I can eat in abundance and it wont effect my calorie intake to much. I am addicted to cold bananas and halos(small oranges). If I get a sweet tooth that those things cant help Ill eat
    PB & J. I to enjoy the Fiber One bars but since I am just starting back and trying to drop the weight faster I have been sticking with the fruit. However I love nature valley Oatmeal bar,mmm but again have not included them just yet but I will.
  • yoursingingrealtor
    yoursingingrealtor Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Very sorry to hear about your fiancé's diagnosis as well.
    So very scary:( I will be praying for you all. Life has a way of throwing us curve balls
  • ASimplerLife
    ASimplerLife Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hugs, Rachael. What a shock for you and your fiance, especially right after having your sweet baby. Please keep us updated.
  • breezy2510
    breezy2510 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Rachael,
    Very sorry to hear, my daughter was diagnosed with Medulloblastoma at 21 3 months after delivering a baby. She is now 5 years in remission and doing well. There are great advances. Be positive. What kind does he have. Prayers to you all.