Week 2 Daily Check-In Thread for April (Monday Aprill 11th through Sunday April 17th)

Options
13»

Replies

• heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    @AZLisaLou I do not get to go hiking, but walked around a couple farmers markets and cleaned my house lol otherwise took a break from exercise this weekend, my eating was good but somehow still gained weight lol
  • Kerryatoon
    Kerryatoon Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Checking in!
    @AZLisaLou aww I'm sorry to hear about your rough weekend and blender! Dangit! Don't worry we just do this one day at a time, one choice at a time. I always tell myself I'm gonna get a dozen donuts and eat them all.. TOMORROW. Somehow tomorrow sounds good and it never comes. It does help that I'm single and I get to decide what comes into my house.. must be rough to have a spouse bringing in stuff. :/ Just do it one choice at a time, I know you can do it!!!
    @heatherc369 thanks for keeping up with your posts.. I enjoy reading them even when I don't respond :)
    I'm doing well today.. I'm finding that fitness and eating healthy is kindof contagious in my little world right now. At my job we have a kitchen and one of the perks of the job is that its fully stocked and lunch is free. For a while it was full of cookies and candy and processed junk food, one reason I gained 35 lbs in my first 6 months working here!
    Well I have been given the responsibility of shopping and stocking the kitchen within a budget and over the last 3-4 months I have slowly been changing the "staples" we have in the kitchen. This week I budgeted in 2 big boxes of mixed baby greens, carrots, nuts, yummy healthy salad dressings, veggies and lean proteins.. Well everyone is LOVING IT! We take turns making a big bowl of salad that about 4 ppl in the office will share for lunch everyday. Everyone is so happy to have healthy options and I am glad I have been able to act as a catalyst for a healthier workplace. Even my boss had a bomb salad today and expressed how nice it is to have around. So here's to making little changes for ourselves and spreading the love of health to others. That's my victory today. :)
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    That is awesome !!!@Ktmc132
This discussion has been closed.