July 4th and 5th sign-ins

Options
2»

Replies

• jenniferft1997
    jenniferft1997 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I also posted July 4th on the July 3rd thread. I did this because there was not a July 4th thread yesterday and I don't like to get behind if I can help it :)
  • MrsMck22
    MrsMck22 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    July 4th
    Exercised: yes 
    Tracked: yes 
    Calories: yes

July 5th
     Exercised: yes 
    Tracked: yes
     Calories: yes

Weekends are my biggest downfall but so far so good! :-)
  • usernamekelly1
    usernamekelly1 Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    July 4th

Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
    Exercised? Yes

July 5th

Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
    Exercised?Yes

ETA - It was my kids sports day on Friday, I like to say thank you to this challenge because they had food tents including BBQ stuff and donuts etc... as I wouldn't be able to log everything correctly and I not good at seconing guessing cals etc, I decided to have a bagel with peanut butter before hand and not eat there :) So I was under my cals and was able to log everything! And I'd lost 1.8lbs this week :)
  • sundog10
    sundog10 Posts: 1,409 Member
    Options
    July 5

under calorie goal yes
    exercise yes
    tracked yes

going out running now before it gets hot. hope everyone has a great weekend.
  • gg177
    gg177 Posts: 35
    Options
    July 5th

Under Calorie Goal: Yes
    Work out: Went for an intense short hike.
    Tracked all my food. I drink so much water during the date I forget to log it though. Probably should
  • miridai
    miridai Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    July 5th
    calories: yes
    exercised: yes
    tracked: yes
  • phugio
    phugio Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    July 4th

Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
    Exercised? Yes

July 5th

Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
    Exercised?Yes
  • caradae
    caradae Posts: 743 Member
    Options

ETA - It was my kids sports day on Friday, I like to say thank you to this challenge because they had food tents including BBQ stuff and donuts etc... as I wouldn't be able to log everything correctly and I not good at seconing guessing cals etc, I decided to have a bagel with peanut butter before hand and not eat there :) So I was under my cals and was able to log everything! And I'd lost 1.8lbs this week :)

That's great news! That must have taken a lot of will power. Good for you. And congratultions on the weight loss! :)