FITBIT

Hello Friend!

Has the Fitbit been helpful. Mt office is doing a 12 week Biggest loser Challenge. Im thinking about buying a Fitbit!!! I'm going to see if some of my co-workers will join this group as well.

Replies

• margarine92
    margarine92 Posts: 2 Member
    Hi! I really like the Fitbit Blaze that I just got because unlike the older versions it tracks more then just steps. It has a built in heart rate monitor so if you do other exercises then running/walking it picks up your heart rate and is the able to accurately estimate your calories burned.
  • AngieAngel2
    AngieAngel2 Posts: 3 Member
    edited April 2016
    I have the Fitbit Flex and I have only had it since December and I love mine
  • Texas_Pearl
    Texas_Pearl Posts: 4 Member
    I also just purchased a fitbit blaze. This is my first fitbit. I was using an ironman watch to track my steps and my sleep previously. I think this will track a lot more information. Today is my first day to where it, so I haven't set any goals on it yet. In fact I am just now trying to get MFP integrated with it. I saw where you are suppose to track your workouts and exercises in MFP instead of your fitbit, but that kind of defeats the purpose. I'll have to see how it works.
  • minnie503
    minnie503 Posts: 50 Member
    I would like to join you. Here is my Fitbit link. Everyone is free to add me :)
    https://fitbit.com/user/4H5636