04/14 Day 368 Thursday

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Morning, Everyone! One of the hardest things to do is when it is midday and your hungry.... but all you have are quick junk food for options. So today we are going to plan ahead!

Today's Challenge: Carry your own healthy snacks with you today!

Let's keep ourselves on track by preparing ahead of time!

Replies

• afeliz79
    afeliz79 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Check! I brought my snacks today. A cup of watermelon and a handful of sliced pickles. This is my first challenge to participate in and I know it won't be my last!
  • Lori1112Graber
    Lori1112Graber Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Good reminder to plan. Thank you
  • jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Done. My lunches and snacks are planned on Sunday for the week and brought in on Monday morning. My work fridge is packed with healthy veggies and proteins.
  • triciaperseveres
    triciaperseveres Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I love this daily challenge. Normally my work fridge is loaded with veggies and protein but today, I ran out of everything but onions and brussel sprouts! I'm lucky enough to live close to a Farm Store so I could run up and grab some healthy lunch and snacks for my day. Today, I had an "attack of the jelly beans". Instead of giving in and buying ACTUAL jelly beans, I chose some low sugar, unsulfured mango to chew on. And I threw in a few spicy pecans. It was definitely more nutritious, even if a treat.
  • jfoss68
    jfoss68 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I meal prep on Sundays so I have snacks covered. I do almonds in the morning and a protein shake in the afternoon. I have a Monday bag where I pack all my snack that morning and take them to work. No excuse that I didn't have time the rest of the week because they are already at work waiting for me.
  • betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I messed this up for Thursday, but I will make sure that my meals are planned for next week!