Charge HR hurting wrist?

Options
MzManiak
MzManiak Posts: 1,361 Member
Anyone else feel a tingling in their wrist while using the Charge HR? I don't feel it all the time, but sometimes it will tingle just a bit, or even feel like pin pricks that do kind of hurt. :disappointed:

Replies

• EinTX
    EinTX Posts: 104 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Not at all, I think I would contact Fitbit, it may be a defect.
  • blossomingbutterfly
    blossomingbutterfly Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean... I feel that too. And I now have a rash and some blisters where the charger rests. It's odd. My friend who also has one says it's because I wore it a bit too tight, which I didn't think was possible since it didn't look or feel tight. Currently trying to wear it as loose as I can without it being too loose to see if that helps.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean... I feel that too. And I now have a rash and some blisters where the charger rests. It's odd. My friend who also has one says it's because I wore it a bit too tight, which I didn't think was possible since it didn't look or feel tight. Currently trying to wear it as loose as I can without it being too loose to see if that helps.
    It could also be an allergy. Do you think you could switch to a non-wrist model?

• Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    Options
    It's psychosomatic.
  • Elizabeth80666787
    Elizabeth80666787 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    When I get an itchy tingling feeling while wearing mine its a sign to me time to gently wash the band. Directions say to use Cetaphil soap so I do. Dry very well and try not to get too much water near the electronic components. It goes away immediately. Hope this helps!
  • ataylorgardner
    ataylorgardner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    when I first started wearing mine I would get irritation from the band itself. I stopped wearing it when I slept and the problem has gone away. I know I dont get the sleep data but i really am not too concerned about that